The Old Fish House Wedding Venue

Palm Beach Gardens, FL · View map

About The Old Fish House Wedding Venue

Have your wedding on a yacht, at your home, at a private home, anywhere your heart desires.

Call Joyce Domenico for South Florida Weddings and exclusive venue The Old Fish House Venue at 561-670-3183

6 Reviews for The Old Fish House Wedding Venue

6 The Old Fish House Wedding Venue Reviews

Lisa
Lisa Gallo

Married on 03/30/2019

Quaint, beautiful venue with a personal touch!

Our wedding at the Old Fish House in Jupiter, Florida, was literally our dream wedding come true. From the food caterer (Food Shack/Little Moir's) to the views to the planner/coordinator, Joyce, our ... Read more wedding was a top-notch event! Big shout out to Joyce and her staff for allowing both myself and my husband to really ENJOY our big day. Believe it or not, my dress strap broke during my dance with my dad, and Joyce sewed it up within minutes! We are still on cloud nine, our guests are still raving about everything, and we cannot recommend this venue enough!

M
Megan Kozar

Married on 01/12/2019

Quaint and dreamy!!!

We absolutely loved everything about our wedding from the venue which was beautiful to Joyce, our amazing event planner, who always has your best interests and budget in mind. Our guests couldn’t ... Read more compliment us enough on the location and the space! It was our perfect fairy tale day !!!

E
Erin Cantelmo

Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing venue

Joyce and her entire team were amazing and did everything they could to make our day wonderful! It’s such a beautiful venue, the perfect place for a south Florida wedding. I highly recommend it! Read more Joyce and her entire team were amazing and did everything they could to make our day wonderful! It’s such a beautiful venue, the perfect place for a south Florida wedding. I highly recommend it!