The Old Grove

Homestead, FL · View map · Visit website

About The Old Grove

The Old Grove is an upscale rustic farm wedding venue located in Redland, Florida. Sitting on a five-acre avocado grove, couples and their guests will be surrounded by natural beauty. The quiet scenery makes everything feel more intimate, adding an extra layer of coziness to any wedding. Neutral decor and galvanized finishes can allow couples to add their personal touches for their dream wedding. With the organic old Florida nature and barn, The Old Grove is the perfect location for couples who want the tropical environment, but with rustic charm.

Facilities and Capacity
With three different spaces to choose from, couples may host up to 150 guests. The Old Grove also offers a lazy river, waterfalls, adding another touch of serenity to an important day. Wood rafters add rustic beauty and provide the perfect backdrop for the cafe lighting provided. The open floor plan means plenty of space for couples and guests to dance and mingle.

Couples can host not only their wedding-day celebrations, but also their bridal shower or engagement party at The Old Grove. The Old Grove offers on-site catering as well as event planning. They also provide a Day of Coordinaor, valet, setup, cleanup and event rentals. The event rentals options include the following:

• Aisle runners
  • Photography
  • Videography
  • Florist

Cuisine
The Old Grove offers in-house catering. Their catering style is farm-to-fork, ensuring couples and guests enjoy the freshest ingredients. All tables, chairs, china, floor length linens, plate chargers, silverware and glassware are included in the catering packages.

Other Services
The Old Grove can also provide decor assistance for couples. Their design team knows the facility and can help make sure any couple’s vision for their wedding design becomes a reality.

20 Reviews for The Old Grove

20 The Old Grove Reviews

S
Justin

Married on 05/27/2019

Unique venue with great staff

The perfect day at the perfect location! All the guests loved the venue. Idalia was amazing throughout the whole process with ideas and played a big role on the day of too. She was easy to deal with ... Read more our requirement of outside Indian food catering and also liaised with our caterer. Idalia helped our wedding that was planned in four months fall into place amazingly so we cannot thank her enough!!

K
Karina

Married on 03/10/2019

So worth it!

The Old Grove was the best location for our wedding. We also had the catering done with the old grove and our guests told us that during cocktail hour the hors d'oeuvre were continuously being ... Read more distributed. Our guests enjoyed the food and so did we. Everything turned out great and the day of coordinator Idalia is the best! She was on top of everything and I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of my wedding.

A
Alyssa

Married on 02/24/2018

Where do I start?! My wedding was on February 24, 2018. I had the ceremony at Plymouth Congregational (I wanted a church ceremony, but trust me, the grounds are beautiful for the ceremony, too) and ... Read more had transportation for everyone to the Old Grove after. My husband and I are living in Connecticut but he's from Miami. I didn't want a traditional ballroom type place but rather an outdoor venue with a rustic and romantic feel. The Old Grove was exactly that. Guests were constantly gasping as they explored the grounds. As someone who was planning from Connecticut, I can tell you that Idalia and Andres were SUPER responsive via email. I only saw the venue twice in the year and a half leading up to my wedding. I didn't even get to go to the tasting but my mother-in-law and sister-in-law attended and they were blown away by all the food. Ultimately we chose the rodizio style bbq (which was a HUGE hit!). So many people said it was the best wedding food they had ever had. The rodizio style is the most expensive option, but they have many other menus to select from. The cocktail hour allows three beverages to be served (we did Moscow mules, sweet tea vodka, and red wine) and you buy all your liquor for the bar which I thought was a plus because you choose exactly what you want. We ended up with a guest list of 130 which was perfect for the covered space and left just enough space for the dance floor as well. I hired Idalia as the day-of coordinator, and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND! She made sure everything went smoothly, guests were where they were supposed to be, and she always made sure my champagne glass was full! She went above and beyond, creating beautiful presentations for the placecards and even somehow orchestrating a whole set up of vintage sofas and tables in one of the common areas by the firepit we rented. It truly was the best day of my life and I am so grateful to the old grove for the beautiful memories.