The Old Meeting House

Salt Lake City, UT · View map

About The Old Meeting House

The Old Meeting House is a romantic and charming building that is filled with timeless, classic architecture. We are Salt Lakes finest wedding reception center. It is the perfect Utah venue celebrate your wedding or any memorable occasion.

Come see our exquisite, 112 year old building with vaulted ceilings, arched windows, spacious reception area, elegant brides's room, and a ballroom for dancing. We have plenty of parking to accommodate your guests. Classic architecture and finely appointed spaces in The Old Meeting House provide ample photo opportunities for your special occasion. The antique benches are used to preserve the ageless romance of your wedding ceremony.

The Old Meeting House's reputation for fine wedding cuisine is unmatched. From decadent desserts to elegant dinners, our menu offers a variety of choices for wedding luncheons or brunch, rehearsal dinners, buffets, holiday parties, anniversary or birthday parties.

22 Reviews for The Old Meeting House

22 The Old Meeting House Reviews

S
Sariah

Married on 02/17/2018

We loved this venue for our wedding! The food was delicious. The staff was helpful and welcoming through the whole process. Everything was clean and the decorations were beautiful. It was a wonderful ... Read more experience at a fantastic value- we very highly recommend!

L
Lisa

Married on 07/14/2017

After searching the entire Salt Lake Valley for a wedding venue, I actually happened upon Old Meeting House by accident. I took one look and I was in love with the decor; If you’re looking for a truly ... Read more classic, fairytale, or vintage aesthetic, this is the place for you. Not only that, but they took care of 90% of the wedding for me. They offer catering, a cake, and centerpieces for your special day. I would argue that they offered the most stuff for the lowest price in the valley. Overall, I would say my wedding was an incredible experience because they were so kind, accommodating, and helpful. They always remembered my name when I called, and even months later they still remember details about my wedding! They’re truly a staff who cares. I hope they like doing vow renewals!

User6905132

2+ years ago

We were more than pleased with everything and everyone associated with "The Old Meeting House". The personal touches made it the most pleasant experience for us all. They will certainly get my repeat ... Read more repeat business! I really can not say enough good about the service, the quality of the food, the beauty of the facility, everything! Truly an exceptional establishment.