The Oliver House

Toledo, OH · View map

About The Oliver House

We treat what we do as "event choreography" – combining food, service, timing, and ambiance into a well orchestrated presentation. We think you will find us unlike any place in Toledo, or anywhere else for that matter! We offer a variety of banquet rooms and ceromony sites that are sure to provide an intimate setting for your special event. We may be a historic 150 years old hospitality venue but our years of experience handling every detail means that you can step back and enjoy your event with stress-free confidence.

5 Reviews for The Oliver House

5 The Oliver House Reviews

K
Kelly

Married on 03/10/2018

We knew we wanted an intimate wedding and finding the right venue with character and charm was high on our priority list. We have dined at Maumee Bay and Muttz many times but had never been in the ... Read more Historic Lobby at The Oliver House. After taking a look at the room on the website, I wasn't sure it would be the right fit, but boy was I wrong. The minute I walked into the room I fell in love. The Oliver House would be able to give us everything we needed for our wedding day - a venue where we could have both the ceremony and reception, great food and great beer! Maureen was wonderful to work with, she was prompt with emails and answered all our questions along the way. The staff during the reception was kind, pleasant and very accommodating. We would highly recommend The Oliver House for any event you may be planning.

A
Ann

Married on 05/20/2017

A beautiful setting for our rehearsal dinner! We reserved the Ottawa room for 30 people and we had more than enough space for our party. Our food was prepared and served to us quickly and the quality ... Read more of drinks was amazing! I am so glad we chose Oliver House as our reception dinner vendor!

Eryanne
Eryanne

Married on 09/24/2016

Can't say enough good things about this venue or the staff! My husband and I were looking for a unique space that reflected our style, and we found that in the Maumee Bay Brewing Co. 's Warehouse. The ... Read more staff were absolutely phenomenal to work with from start to finish. Maureen, the event coordinator, was always prompt and helpful in answering my questions. She made herself available whenever I needed her, and was truly instrumental in bringing my vision for my special day to life. On the day of the wedding, everything came together seamlessly! I got so many compliments on the wait staff, and Jake, our server, made sure we were taken care of the whole night. The next day, we came back to pick everything up and found everything packaged neatly and ready to go. We barely had to lift a finger! Considering we originally had a different venue booked, I am so happy we switched. We were treated like family, and I couldn't have imagined our day being any more perfect.