The Omni Homestead Resort

Hot Springs, VA · View map · Visit website

About The Omni Homestead Resort

The Omni Homestead Resort is an elegant resort and wedding venue located in Hot Springs, Virginia. This charming wedding venue sits on more than 2,000 acres of scenic Virginia landscape, functioning as the perfect backdrop on your big day. The Omni Homestead resort has been welcoming guests for more than 250 years, with a team of dedicated wedding and hospitality professionals on hand to ensure that the wedding of your dreams comes to life.

Facilities and Capacity

This Hot Springs-located resort caters to wedding events of every size, allowing guests to choose from a range of indoor and outdoor venue spaces that suits their specific vision.

The Casino Lawn is an outdoor function space sitting directly under the historic Omni Homestead tower, setting the tone for your wedding. This picturesque outdoor space has a guest capacity of 1,200 for banquets and 2,000 for wedding receptions. The Golf Advantage School lies in the heart of the Allegheny Mountains, presenting guests with breathtaking views of the iconic Omni Homestead Resort. This outdoor space has a guest capacity of 300 for wedding ceremonies.

The Crystal Room adds a touch of glamor to weddings with its sweeping windows, sculpted pillars, and chandeliers. This indoor venue has a guest capacity of 120 for banquets and 300 for receptions. For couples in search of more intimate venue spaces, The Courtyard at The Cascades, Shooting Club Pavillion, and the Tower Suite have guest capacities of between 40 and 250 people.

The Omni Homestead Resort provides an array of activities for guests, including two 18-hole golf courses, four tennis courts, zip line tours, and a water park at the Allegheny Springs. The rejuvenating hot springs flow onto the resort, creating a state-of-the-art spa and leisure center with a spring-fed indoor swimming pool.

Cuisine

The Omni Homestead Resort catering team provides a number of wedding packages with decadent dishes to suit couples’ specific styles, tastes, and budgets. This skilled team provides the following catering services:

• Hors d’ oeuvres
  • Cocktail receptions
  • Buffets
  • Plated dishes
  • Family-style dishes
  • Servers
  • Tastings
  • Desserts

This Hot Springs resort aims to deliver an unforgettable experience for you and your guests, providing convenient features such as concierge services, dry cleaning, housekeeping, and a business center. In addition, The Omni Homestead Resort also allows you to avail of a variety of event services to ensure your special occasion runs as seamlessly as possible. These services include:

• Accommodations

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 01/13/2018

Honestly, I couldn't dream of any venue being better than the Homestead. My husband and I have visited here for years and knew we wanted to get married here, but I would've chosen it just on its ... Read more amazing qualifications. Cali and Rachel are incredible. I swear they would move the mountains if you asked them to. We had our rehearsal dinner in the Grand Ballroom Foyer (REALLY beautiful), our cocktail hour in the Jefferson Parlor, and our reception/dinner in the Crystal and Empire Ballrooms. My husband and I only had 7 months to plan our wedding, and we were in our first year of law school (and I made the questionable decision not to hire a wedding planner). They made everything work for me - all went according to plan because of them, and they made it seem effortless. They attended to our every need that weekend and it went perfectly! It's probably pricey (don't know, since I didn't look around) but the peace of mind that comes with a venue that provides so much for you is priceless. Thank you to everyone there!

K
Kw W

Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent!

The Omni Homestead is not only a beautiful resort but it proved itself to be an amazing wedding location. My husband and I had an intimate wedding of about 50-60 guests. Unlike many of the other ... Read more venues we looked at, the Omni did not force a minimum fee on us that we would have needed 100 guests to hit. They worked with us to mold a wedding package that worked for us. Most our family came in from out of state and the resort made for an amazing weekend away for our guests. We did the cocktail hour in the charming Washington Library and then a buffet reception in the Mt Stratford. The food was delicious. While the Omni itself served as the perfect venue, the true star of our wedding was Esme Pitard. From the day we emailed the Omni she assisted us every step. Esme made sure we had every detail covered for not only the wedding but the rehearsal and after party as well. She helped us find off-site vendors and was honest about what she thought would work best for us. She even showed up at the church to send my wedding party down the aisle. Esme was also very flexible and was prepared for every last minute change and hiccup we threw at her. My husband and I received an increase in our guest list the week of our wedding and Esme stepped up to find us a room to better fit our crowd. And then the day before the wedding we had doubts about the speakers we had brought for music and joked about hiring a DJ. Esme quickly went to work and found a DJ literally the night before the wedding. The DJ was a hit and really set the scene of our wedding. The Omni Homestead is a pricey place but they truly take into the needs of the couple by providing people like Esme to help out. We never felt like we were just another wedding and every step was about what we wanted. If you are looking for a historic backdrop with activities for all your guests to enjoy and a professional planner we highly recommend the Homestead for a wedding.

A
allie

Married on 10/26/2018

dream come true...

I spent summers and holidays here growing up as a kid. Always knew I wanted to get married here. So worth it - everything was beautiful. Service was impeccable, food was excellent. Would do it again ... Read more tomorrow.