The One Moment Events

Charlottesville, VA · View map

About The One Moment Events

The One Moment Events is a premier wedding planning service in Charlottesville, Virginia. Founder Rachel Rice and her team of creative consultants create one of a kind experiences that no guest will ever forget. They combine elements of your personal styles and personalities to design an event that is uniquely you. Whether you envision an elopement in the forest or an elegant ballroom affair, The One Moment Events will make your wedding day one to remember.

The One Moment Events offers basic consulting, full-service event planning, and everything in between. They provide a complimentary consultation to help you determine the services you need and create an overall vision for the big day. The One Moment Events works with top local vendors to ensure you receive the best service for an affordable price. Some of their services include:

• Full-service wedding planning

Paige
Paige

Married on 07/06/2019

Look No Further!

Rachel and her team were an amazing group of women to work with, from beginning to end. When my fiance and I first met them, her positive energy and genuine personality immediately won us over. We've ... Read more We've had the pleasure of getting to know her for about a year now, and I know without a doubt that we could not have pulled off such a successful, magical and beyond perfect wedding without her. We hired her to help us with wedding coordination and design, because while I was okay with finding vendors on my own, I knew that leading up to the wedding I did not want to have anything to do with organizing vendors, and I also knew that I wanted her help in making my wedding vision a reality. Rachel was always very reassuring, prepared and accommodating. On the wedding day, we had several members of her team with us the entire day, and they handled everything entirely, checked in on me several times throughout the day and ensured that the wedding itself was a smooth and seamless process. My fiance and I feel so fortunate to have worked with Rachel, and we know that she will continue to create amazing weddings and will find success in all of her future and current creative endeavors!

Jeff
Jeff Havenstein

Married on 07/06/2019

You Won't Regret Hiring The One Moment Events!!

We found Rachel because she was a recommended vendor with our venue, Arlie in Warrenton, VA. From our first conversation with Rachel, we knew we had to have her and her team helping us on our big day. ... Read more Rachel and Moriah, who was our planner the day of our wedding (and was absolutely fantastic), were very responsive anytime we had questions and they definitely went beyond what their role was as day of planners. We never felt stressed throughout the whole wedding process because Rachel and Moriah were on top of everything. As for the day of the wedding, it was extremely hot but that didn't slow Moriah down. She handled everything behind the scenes, which allowed us (and our parents) to just relax and really enjoy our big day. We're very thankful for that. If you need a wedding planner, we absolutely recommend Rachel and Moriah. They are so easy to talk to and again, they went above and beyond for us (Rachel even volunteered to watch our dogs while we were getting married!!).

L
Lydia

Married on 05/19/2019

The Beyonce Of Wedding Planning!

Hire Rachel now, you won't regret it! The One Moments team goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding vision is brought to life. They don't miss a single beat and make sure that everything is ... Read more perfect. They will lead you on the right path and keep you aligned with your budget throughout the entire process. Rachel always makes you feel like her only client and the most important person in the world when working with her. Nothing compares to her customer service. She becomes a friend, not just a vendor. She is well worth the money 10x over.