The One Moment Events

Charlottesville, VA · View map

About The One Moment Events

The One Moment Events is a premier wedding planning service in Charlottesville, Virginia. Founder Rachel Rice and her team of creative consultants create one of a kind experiences that no guest will ever forget. They combine elements of your personal styles and personalities to design an event that is uniquely you. Whether you envision an elopement in the forest or an elegant ballroom affair, The One Moment Events will make your wedding day one to remember.

The One Moment Events offers basic consulting, full-service event planning, and everything in between. They provide a complimentary consultation to help you determine the services you need and create an overall vision for the big day. The One Moment Events works with top local vendors to ensure you receive the best service for an affordable price. Some of their services include:

• Full-service wedding planning

22 The One Moment Events Reviews

J
Janis Jones

Married on 11/02/2018

BEST Wedding Planner Ever!

Rachel and her team were AWESOME! Her organization and guidance made our planning fun and stress free. I can't even imagine the chaos that would have been without her. By far the BEST decision we made ... Read more made in the wedding planning was The One Moment Events!

N
Natalie

Married on 11/02/2018

Rachel is Amazing

Hiring Rachel to help plan my wedding was easily the best decision I made. I would have been absolutely lost without her and her team. She was able to take my vague ideas and turn them into the ... Read more perfect wedding. I felt like she knew what I wanted before I did most of the time! She recommended the best vendors too. Her knowledge of the field is unparalleled, she always knew exactly who we should talk to and how to get whatever it was we were thinking we wanted. It decided to rain on my wedding day, but I wasn't concerned at all because I knew Rachel would handle it and she more than handled it, she rocked it. We made the call about 20 minutes before the ceremony started and Rachel pulled everything together and completely flipped the ceremony from outdoor to indoor in record time and all of the guest thought that was the original plan! It was amazing. I don't think I could ever say enough how truly wonderful Rachel is, she is always so fabulous, on top of everything, and willing to answer any and all questions and concerns. If you are considering hiring a wedding planner, I highly recommend it because it takes so much stress off of you and makes the whole process so much more enjoyable, and of course hire Rachel and her team because they are the best.

Caitlin
Caitlin

Married on 10/27/2018

Couldn't have done it without her!

Rachel is a boss babe! Her and her team were a dream and I couldn't have made my vision for my wedding come true without them! They're attentive, friendly, professional but personable, and work hard ... Read more to make your day the best one possible!