The Orchard at Dripping Springs

Dripping Springs, TX · View map

About The Orchard at Dripping Springs

Driving up to the entrance will give you the feel of Tuscany in Central Texas. Texas Hill Country Olive Company is the most affordable wedding and rehearsal dinner facility in all of Central Texas. The 17 acres of land in Dripping Springs is home to a certified organic orchard of olive trees in the hill country with a Tuscan-style building just 35 minutes from southwest Austin. Texas Hill Country Olive Company offers inside seating up to 80 people. The outside terrace is the perfect place to hold your ceremony or reception. We also offer weddings in the Orchard. The facility offers an area for entertainment as well as an outside bar area.

7 Reviews for The Orchard at Dripping Springs

7 The Orchard at Dripping Springs Reviews

J
Janet

Married on 07/31/2017

I loved it and everyone else did too! Lynn was great! The tables are beautiful and they accommodated the crowd. Last minutes items were not a problem. Basically a wonderful party was enjoyed by all! ... Read more all!! I would recommend using this venue for any event!!

K
Kelly

Married on 07/21/2017

Lynn was very personable and professional at the same time. If I need another venue for a catered dinner in Dripping Springs, I will go back to Lynn and the Orchard at Dripping Springs. Read more Lynn was very personable and professional at the same time. If I need another venue for a catered dinner in Dripping Springs, I will go back to Lynn and the Orchard at Dripping Springs.

B
Beth

Married on 06/30/2017

Beautiful venue. Staff was great about tailoring the event to our unique needs. Was exactly what we wanted! Great food, texas wine, professional staff. Highly recommend. Read more Beautiful venue. Staff was great about tailoring the event to our unique needs. Was exactly what we wanted! Great food, texas wine, professional staff. Highly recommend.