The Orchid's Eye

Milford, NH · View map · Visit website

About The Orchid's Eye

The Orchid’s Eye is a wedding florist located in Milford, New Hampshire. Owner Jessica Trubacz has more than 12 years of experience with wedding flowers. She collaborates with couples to discover their unique and personal style. She then factors that into their one-of-a-kind flowers and decor. The Orchid’s Eye can create any floral style you’re looking for. From glamorous, to vintage, to nautical, and everything in between they will design a look just right for you.

Jessica and her team set up consultations with couples early on to get an understanding of their wants, needs, and budget. From there, The Orchid's Eye team begins event design and on the big day they deliver and set up your floral and non-floral decor. In addition to glassware, candle holders, and flower girl baskets, they offer the following floral arrangements and decor:

• Artificial flowers

Kyra
Featured
Kyra

Married on 05/26/2018

I was so amazed and overjoyed at the arrangements Jes put together for my wedding. They were so beautiful and the perfect thing to complete our wedding. I have not stopped getting compliments from ... Read more those who attended the wedding and others who have seen pictures! Jess is the absolute best there is!!

Bridget
Bridget

Married on 05/26/2019

Stunning flowers

My husband and I got married on 5/26/19 at the Bedford Village Inn in Bedford, NH. I must say when I was looking for someone to hire to provide us with flowers for our wedding it was one of the more ... Read more difficult choices. Flowers are so important! They set the scene for the day and evening. They're in almost every photo and they reflect your personal style and who you are. I went through so many Florists and I just wasn't finding anyone that I felt like I had a good relationship with. Then I met Jessica! She is so friendly and so easy to get along with. I felt like she really understood my personal style and wanted to create something beautiful for me. Even thought I couldn't put everything I wanted into words, she was able to truly understand exactly what I wanted. She worked with my budget and provided an amazing service. Jessica really knows what she's doing and can create a work of art that speaks to you. I would HIGHLY recommend working with here! Don't even bother going through the other Florists. Just book her! You will not regret it.

J
Jaime

Married on 05/18/2019

Jes was fantastic!!

I would highly recommend the Orchid’s Eye for floral work for any occasion. We worked with Jes for our wedding and she not only took my ideas and made them reality- she exceeded my expectations. I was ... Read more absolutely in love with my floral arrangements for my wedding! She was responsive, so friendly and relaxed during the process and was reasonably priced! I can’t say enough great things about her! Highly recommend!!