The Organized Bride

Avon Lake, OH · View map

About The Organized Bride

The Organized Bride is a resource for customized gifts and favors for your special event...weddings, showers, bachlorette parties, corporate events, birthdays, etc...you name it! My products can be customized to fit most any color scheme or decor...just let me know what you need!

2 Reviews for The Organized Bride

2 The Organized Bride Reviews

User4614027

2+ years ago

Sam and the girls are great to work with! They are easy to work with and have great designs to choose from. Would recommend them to anyone! Read more Sam and the girls are great to work with! They are easy to work with and have great designs to choose from. Would recommend them to anyone!

M
Mary

Married on 08/01/2015

Sam who works at Organized Bride is AMAZING! I had no idea what I wanted in terms of invitations and she walked me through it all! She made everything super affordable and made the invitations in a ... Read more timely manner. I was pressured for time because my engagement was only a 6 month engagement and she got the invitations to me in less than three weeks. She also has a creative eye and showed us all the different possibilities with the theme of our wedding and the colors of our wedding. Super talented young lady and I would definitely recommend her!

The Organized Bride FAQ