The Original Party Trolley of Boston

Boston, MA · View map

About The Original Party Trolley of Boston

Make your wedding a day even more memorable with The Original Party Trolley of Boston! We offer the most unique and exciting mode of transportation for your special day – take your bridal party, family, friends, and invited guests on a ride they will never forget! We escort to and from the wedding venues – chapels, synagogues or cathedrals, hotels and reception locations. The Original Party Trolley of Boston is a unique and fun photo opportunity, and guests will watch in awe as your bridal party arrives in a white state-of-the-art trolley!

We can also provide unique transportation service for your wedding party, family, and friends to and from your rehearsal dinner – a great opportunity for your out-of-town guests to see the beautiful city of Boston. Safe, fun, and unforgettable – let The Original Party Trolley of Boston take care of you on your cherished day!

9 Reviews for The Original Party Trolley of Boston

9 The Original Party Trolley of Boston Reviews

M
mary

Married on 10/08/2016

I was looking for a trolley last minute for my Columbus Day Weekend wedding and was very happy to hear from Beth within 24 hours of my first email to her company. She was professional, quick, and ... Read more flexible to our needs. She even helped us with pricing as we did not need the trolley for more than 3 hours. I was a little hesitant never seeing the trolley or talking to Beth on the phone but cannot complain. The trolley was clean, the driver was prompt and so nice to everyone, and was great even when we had to circle the block due to some rude guests. I cannot thank Original Party Trolley enough for the help and ease of their service for our wedding!

U
Urvi

Married on 02/29/2016

We had a party bus as transportation between our ceremony and dinner on our wedding day, and everything was easy! Beth Oknin was so easy to work with and provided us with a winter special. She made ... Read more the contract process very straightforward, and our transportation was prompt, staff were courteous, and everything was fun.

User5550508

2+ years ago

Beth at the company was great to work with, and the day went off without a hitch! I didn't get the driver's name, but he did a great job! Thank you! Read more Beth at the company was great to work with, and the day went off without a hitch! I didn't get the driver's name, but he did a great job! Thank you!