The Osprey's at Belmont Bay

Woodbridge, VA · View map · Visit website

About The Osprey's at Belmont Bay

The Osprey’s at Belmont Bay is a classic banquet hall and waterfront venue located in Woodbridge, Virginia. This charming venue provides couples with plenty of natural beauty for their celebration, creating a truly relaxing environment. Regardless of what your dream wedding is to you, this venue has a range of event settings from which you may choose. Get in touch with The Osprey’s at Belmont Bay to learn more about booking your celebration.

Facilities and Capacity

With two dynamic event spaces to choose from, couples can host events of up to 146 people. Inside the venue you will see elegant chandeliers, high vaulted ceilings and a plethora of space that beckons you to dance the night away. Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows allow for natural light to fill the room, and you and your guests can step outside to watch the sun set over the river.

The Osprey’s at Belmont Bay is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. Their services include:

• Bridal/Groom suites
  • Event planning
  • On-site coordinator
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Location

The Osprey’s at Belmont Bay is located in Woodbridge, Virginia, less than 25 miles south of Washington D.C. From here, you will be near Occoquan Bay National Wildlife Refuge, Veteran Memorial Park and a variety of local shopping locations.

147 Reviews for The Osprey's at Belmont Bay

147 The Osprey's at Belmont Bay Reviews

Christina
Featured
Christina Woo

Married on 05/25/2019

Look No Further

Where do I start? This venue provided us with more than we could have ever dreamed. The outdoor landscape with the backdrop of the Occoquan River, the indoor reception area with an open concept ... Read more layout, high ceilings and the most natural lighting you could ever want. AMY AND THE TEAM?!?!? PHENOMENAL. I signed my contract with a different coordinator (Brooke) who had left to pursue her dreams of running her own company. Initially this shook me to my core as Brooke’s energy was a lot of what pushed me to sign with Ospreys. However upon her leave, Amy and the rest of the team at Ospreys picked up the pieces and created the most seamless transition. Both my husband and I were blown away with the efficiency, the value, and the energy of all of the people working at Ospreys. Truly, my highest recommendation. The value? Out of this freaking world. Amy helped coordinate the ENTIRE wedding on the day of and made sure there was not one single thing to worry about. She was cool, calm, and collected and helped me keep my S! Together throughout. I can not recommend this venue enough. You won’t be disappointed. You can thank me later.

Yesly
Yesly Bonilla

Getting married on 05/21/2020

Our tour with The Ospreys

I had two separate tours. One with my MOH and the second with my fiancé. They are both AMAZING. Meghan helped the first time and was able to provide information in great detail for the services they ... Read more offer. She also helped envision the wedding without any of the rooms actually set up. Amy helped the second time and was able to break down the actual timing of how they run things. She did not need to do this as we hadn’t booked yet. We appreciated it though and it really helped us. I have two little ones and trust me when I say Amy has patience. She has patience and she’s awesome great personality! We ended up meeting Victoria towards the end and she was just as lovely. Honestly they have made the decision easier for us and we have decided to go with them because of their great service. * the second time around they were getting ready for a wedding coming in and it looked amazing!

Aram
Aram Rice

Married on 08/11/2019

A Silky Smooth Beauty

This venue and our coordinator Meghan were nothing short of legendary. The whole wedding process has a ton of moving parts, but they seemed to slow everything down and make it all fit perfectly. I was ... Read more both impressed by, and grateful for their professional yet friendly demeanor throughout the entire process. By the time the day came, my new wife and I walked throughout the whole day without a single hiccup. Their vendors list is amazing and the relationships they have with each of them make the booking process quick and easy. We made a lot of changes throughout the planning process, but they had no issues with any request we made and their accomodations for said requests were nothing short of heroic. I am so happy that my wife and I were able to spend the best day of our marriage so far with the staff and the views of The Ospreys at Belmont Bay.