The Osthoff Resort

Elkhart Lake, WI · View map · Visit website

About The Osthoff Resort

A scenic wedding venue in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, The Osthoff Resort will take your breath away with its rolling green grounds and spacious indoor ballrooms and dining rooms. This classic, grand resort will add a graceful element to your wedding ceremony or reception.

Facilities and Capacity
The Osthoff Resort has 18 different event spaces to choose from, each one more gorgeous than the last. With both indoor and outdoor options, along with the various rooms, you can customize your event with ease and without making any sacrifices. The maximum guest capacity is 1000, so you can include all of your loved ones and more!

The following event planning services are also offered at The Osthoff Resort, including:

• Menu selections

B
Featured
Brian

Married on 08/26/2017

This place is simply amazing. We had Lori Urban as our planning/ coordinator. We were engaged in April and married in August, a very small time frame, and Lori and The Osthoff were extremely ... Read more accommodating! Lori was receptive to our changes, was there the day of the wedding helping out, and was always quick to respond to emails and phone calls. Everything went perfectly and according to plan, it could not have worked better. Lori and The Osthoff went above and beyond and listened to our every need and want and made it all happen flawlessly. I would highly recommend this venue, it is absolutely beautiful and the staff are great.

K
Katie Thompson

Married on 01/26/2019

Would happily choose them again, Jason was a god send

The Osthoff did and excellent job. I can honestly say that I don’t think a single thing went wrong. Jason was our banquet coordinator and he was excellent. Very responsive and helped me plan things to ... Read more the very last detail. I would easily choose them again. They also provided a winter discount which was phenomenal. By booking them I was able to book my caterer and florist all in one, which made things very easy.

D
Doreen

Married on 08/26/2017

It was a wonderful experience working with Lori Urban and the rest of the staff at The Osthoff in planning for my son's wedding. The wedding was beautiful. Lori honored every request that my son and ... Read more daughter-in-law asked for. The ballroom was gorgeous and the food was delicious. Lori was there throughout the ceremony and evening making sure every detail was taken care of. We also hosted a brunch the following morning. The tables were set beautifully and the guests raved about the food. I would recommend Lori and The Osthoff for a wedding or special occasion. Thank you! Doreen