the outer banks officiant.com

Kill Devil Hills, NC · View map

About the outer banks officiant.com

As a local wedding officiant, I have served the entire Outer Banks area and can offer recommendations for the perfect ceremony location. I can also consult with you ahead of time to guide you through ceremony planning and am always available to answer questions and concerns. If needed, you can add a rehearsal for comfort.

I look forward to working with you to personalize your ceremony in North Carolina's Outer Banks, the Land of Beginning — where you begin your new life together!

#intimateouterbanksweddings #contemporaryceremonies #traditionalceremonies #beachweddings

15 Reviews for the outer banks officiant.com

15 the outer banks officiant.com Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/27/2018

Our ceremony was absolutely perfect! I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat! He went above and beyond to help make our day exactly what we hoped it would be! Read more Our ceremony was absolutely perfect! I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat! He went above and beyond to help make our day exactly what we hoped it would be!

M
Melinda

Married on 05/12/2018

Rande did an awesome job officiating our wedding. We were able to meet with him prior to the wedding, again for a rehearsal and then the BIG DAY! He did a great job of keeping it light and airy as ... Read more well as short and sweet. I would definitely recommend him to anyone getting married in the Outer Banks!

M
Megan

Married on 05/11/2018

Rande was awesome! He was so easy to work with and quickly responded each and every question we asked! He was so flexible and will work with you to create whatever ceremony you envision. For us, it ... Read more was a very casual yet meaningful, non-religious script that was the perfect fit for our day. He even brought along some homemade treats for our two pups that were included in the ceremony. Highly recommend!!!