The Padua Hills Theatre

Claremont, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Padua Hills Theatre

The Padua Hills Theatre is a wedding venue located in Claremont, California. Nestled in picturesque hills, this venue offers couples old-world style and charm in a welcoming atmosphere.

Facilities and Capacity

This event space includes several elegant indoor and outdoor areas to accommodate celebrations of various sizes in all kinds of weather conditions. In the heart of the Padua grounds, among a scenic grove of olive trees, sits the venue’s plaza courtyard. Featuring a one-of-a-kind wrought-iron gazebo, this site provides a memorable setting for couples to say “I do.” This area also offers a customizable option for your wedding reception. You can enjoy a pleasant cocktail hour next to a warm fireplace or opt for a dinner with linen-draped tables, Chiavari chairs, and twinkling lights. The Padua Hills Theatre also has a terrace with breathtaking sunset views and the ability to seat 370 of your loved ones. This spot overlooks a valley of chaparral and has a balcony and vista to accommodate ceremonies and romantic photos.

The Padua Hills Theatre can host a variety of special events, with a primary focus on wedding ceremonies and receptions. This venue’s professional staff walks you through the planning of all the details of your big day. When working with this team for your celebration, you’ll also have access to the following items and services to ensure an event that’s as seamless as possible:

• Aisle runners
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Tables and chairs
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine

Couples are offered numerous catering options and bar services at the Padua Hills Theatre. This venue uses only the freshest ingredients to create delicious dishes you and your guests will remember for years to come. A variety of dining styles are available, including buffets, family-style service, hors d’oeuvres, plated service, stations, and more. The event space also features an extensive array of bar services for your wedding:

• Bartender(s)
  • Cash, limited, or open bar
  • House beer, liquor, and wine
  • Premium liquor

Featured
Kyle Shigekuni

Married on 08/03/2019

So this is perfection..

Everyone warned my wife and I about the wedding day. "Things will go wrong, just don't worry about it", "Just be prepared and take on everything with a smile", "It's gonna be mayhem". I printed out ... Read more multiple schedules on where we had to be and when, and we passed them out amongst the wedding party. We was prepared for anything. The entire night we were waiting for this inevitable destructive event. And guess what. Nothing... Nothing happened. Everything went smoothly it was almost scary. The team at Padua Hills and entertainment express did a phenomenal job. They knew where to find us, they knew where we had to be, and most importantly, they did it with a smile. The food was amazing, they took care of the snack bar, they made sure every one of our guests was taken care of. Still days after the wedding we're receiving compliments on how perfect it was. It was truly a perfect evening. Amazing Padua. Simply, amazing. Thank you for making our special day a night to remember

J
Jenna

Married on 05/05/2017

My husband and I got married at Padua Hills Theatre in May of 2017. We were so thrilled with the staff's constant communication with us to make sure every little detail was in place. The staff at ... Read more Padua Hills was so hard working and easily adjusted to any little change we made during the wedding planning process. During our planning meeting, we discussed every tiny detail, which made me feel like we were definitely in great hands!! Living out of state, email was my main source of contact with them so I was a little bit nervous about things like the cake design turning out just how I wanted. But when it came down to the wedding day, it was a literal dream come true. Please book them!!

User4549805

2+ years ago

I am so excited to be having our wedding here. Each step of the planning process they have been fully attentive to changes and even the first visit was extremely informative and they really care about ... Read more their clients!