The Padua Hills Theatre

Claremont, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Padua Hills Theatre

The Padua Hills Theatre is a wedding venue located in Claremont, California. Nestled in picturesque hills, this venue offers couples old-world style and charm in a welcoming atmosphere.

Facilities and Capacity

This event space includes several elegant indoor and outdoor areas to accommodate celebrations of various sizes in all kinds of weather conditions. In the heart of the Padua grounds, among a scenic grove of olive trees, sits the venue’s plaza courtyard. Featuring a one-of-a-kind wrought-iron gazebo, this site provides a memorable setting for couples to say “I do.” This area also offers a customizable option for your wedding reception. You can enjoy a pleasant cocktail hour next to a warm fireplace or opt for a dinner with linen-draped tables, Chiavari chairs, and twinkling lights. The Padua Hills Theatre also has a terrace with breathtaking sunset views and the ability to seat 370 of your loved ones. This spot overlooks a valley of chaparral and has a balcony and vista to accommodate ceremonies and romantic photos.

The Padua Hills Theatre can host a variety of special events, with a primary focus on wedding ceremonies and receptions. This venue’s professional staff walks you through the planning of all the details of your big day. When working with this team for your celebration, you’ll also have access to the following items and services to ensure an event that’s as seamless as possible:

• Aisle runners
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Tables and chairs
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine

Couples are offered numerous catering options and bar services at the Padua Hills Theatre. This venue uses only the freshest ingredients to create delicious dishes you and your guests will remember for years to come. A variety of dining styles are available, including buffets, family-style service, hors d’oeuvres, plated service, stations, and more. The event space also features an extensive array of bar services for your wedding:

• Bartender(s)
  • Cash, limited, or open bar
  • House beer, liquor, and wine
  • Premium liquor

Susan
Featured
Susan

Married on 04/19/2013

The entire staff of Padua were my saviors! I had 3 months to figure out what the heck I was doing. But during the 3 months, I had nothing but support and reassurance leading me all the way to the ... Read more alter, especially from Jennifer, Tammy, Melisa and Christina who helped me coordinate all the details. They were very responsive to all of my emails, concerns and calmed every nerve I had. As far as the place itself, the venue WILL make your jaw drop straight to the floor. My guests never knew a place like this existed snug up in the foothills of Claremont and were impressed! You will literally be blown away w/the features this place has. So it doesn't matter if you deck out the place with elaborate flowers and swag, the beauty of this place will do the job on it's own. Loved the colorful gardens, plants, canopy of olive trees, balconies with breath taking views, couple water fountains, fireplace, the elaborate cast-iron Gazebo. Also loved how the trees were dressed w/lights to add to the already incredible premises making a twilight wedding like mine so romantic. The inside had a cocktail area with another fireplace, wooden floors, elegant decor, full bar area, and enough room for everyone to mingle, enjoy Hor'Doeuvre's and take in the beauty of the place. Then theatre is where all the magic happens! You will automatically fall in love. I got my inspiration for an "Old Hollywood Glamour" themed wedding because of the high vaulted ceilings, long curtains, mirrors, chandeliers, wood floors, stage area, gorgeous up-lighting....the whole 9. The theatre even has built in lighting, lasers, haze, bubbles, spotlights! Overall, if you're looking for a place with 5 star food, beautiful grounds, great customer responsiveness, entertainment, and experts that can help you carry out the day's events, I highly recommend Padua Hills Theatre owned by Chantrelles Catering. You guys are amazing!

J
Jenna

Married on 05/05/2017

My husband and I got married at Padua Hills Theatre in May of 2017. We were so thrilled with the staff's constant communication with us to make sure every little detail was in place. The staff at ... Read more Padua Hills was so hard working and easily adjusted to any little change we made during the wedding planning process. During our planning meeting, we discussed every tiny detail, which made me feel like we were definitely in great hands!! Living out of state, email was my main source of contact with them so I was a little bit nervous about things like the cake design turning out just how I wanted. But when it came down to the wedding day, it was a literal dream come true. Please book them!!

User4549805

2+ years ago

I am so excited to be having our wedding here. Each step of the planning process they have been fully attentive to changes and even the first visit was extremely informative and they really care about ... Read more their clients!