The Page House

Georgetown, TX · View map

About The Page House

An Elegant Queen Anne Victorian Home located just minutes from Austin and known as one of Central Texas most beautiful venues.

Our Queen Anne was built in 1903 and now nearly 107 years later she has seen countless memories made. She has shared in the lives of the thousands who have walked through her door and overheard countless conversations. She has sheltered mothers as they gave birth, protected families as they slept, and stood regal and strong as those she shared her life with moved on. More recently she has had the honor and privilege to be a part of the laughter, love and unity of hundreds of couples as they pledged their hearts to each other. All of those unblemished memories of past and present held safely within her walls can not help but bestow the warmth and peace of this Victorian lady.

Come see for yourself why so many couples choose The Page House for the most memorable day of their lives. We invite you to add your special day to her Page of memories.

90 Reviews for The Page House

90 The Page House Reviews

User5497039

2+ years ago

Jane and her crew did a fabulous job with my daughter's birthday tea party. A fun time was had by all and wonderful memories were made. Thanks again for making my daughter's 9th birthday so special. ... Read more You are gems.

User5444741

2+ years ago

We did not have a wedding at the Page House, but we had my daughter's 5th birthday Tea Party and it was phenomenal! I was so blown away by how much better the event was than I had even expected. Lori ... Read more and Jane were fabulous and each of the parents of the girls who attended were very impressed and interested in having parties here in the future. It was a remarkable memory for my little girl and I am so thankful to everyone at the Page House for making it perfect!! Thank you!!

P
Patti

Married on 08/25/2015

I had a tea party/luncheon. It was awesome! The venue, The food, the decor, the professionalism, the ideas, the creative design........ All were absolutely perfect! Read more I had a tea party/luncheon. It was awesome!!! The venue, The food, the decor, the professionalism, the ideas, the creative design........all were absolutely perfect!!!!!