The Palm Atelier Event Management & Design

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About The Palm Atelier Event Management & Design

The Palm Atelier Weddings & Design is a wedding planning service that specializes in destination weddings in Isla Mujeres, Mexico. We have developed extremely close relationships with vendors and venues all over the island and will work with you to create the perfect Isla Mujeres wedding.

Experience
Jana Mattox is the owner of The Palm Atelier Weddings & Design as well as a certified wedding planner. Jana and her husband, Ben, have been on the island for over a combined 20 years and have planned over 150 weddings and events along with their team of people behind the scenes.

We will take care of every single detail and we always stay ahead of the destination wedding trends. We plan the design, the style, and flow of your wedding event all the way from the initial concept to the clean up at the end of the night. Additionally, We offer the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination (only with full service planning)
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Guest list
  • Hotel Accomodations
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists & more
  • Travel assistance
  • Snorkel trips, golf cart rentals and more

12 Reviews for The Palm Atelier Event Management & Design

12 The Palm Atelier Event Management & Design Reviews

Brittany
Featured
Brittany

Married on 01/18/2019

You can’t do it without her … and you shouldn’t!

As a Chicago wedding photographer, I thought I could plan our destination wedding on my own. I quickly learned how different and challenging it was to plan a wedding in Mexico. Hotels wouldn’t email ... Read more email me back. Vendors tooks days (if not weeks) to return my inquires. So when I found Jana and her adorable website, I was thrilled! After talking to her on the phone, I knew she would be the perfect person to help me execute my vision and take away the stress and frustration of planning a wedding from Chicago without ever visiting Isla. Because I am at weddings every weekend, I had very specific instructions and concerns for our wedding, and Jana eased my anxiety and assembled an amazing team of local vendors. Between our hair/makeup team to the best DJ I have ever heard at a wedding to the incredible staff at Zama, Jana pulled off a magical day for us. She is organized, detail oriented, fun, and so helpful! She responded to emails quickly, scheduled multiple calls to go through all the details and offered great suggestions when I was struggling with decisions. We literally could not have done it without her!!! She will make planning a breeze and the day magical, and her and her team will worry about everything behind the scenes so you can just be in the moment. Our friends and family cannot stop raving about our wedding and how incredible Jana is. You will NOT regret having her!

Maria
Maria

Married on 06/02/2019

Our wedding turn out more beautiful than I had imagined.

Jana and Ben helped us so much with our wedding. They basically turn an idea I had of my dream wedding into a reality. I had all kinds of special requests and Jana made feel so simple and easy to do. ... Read more She knows all vendors on the island and has so much character to be able to decorate anyway you want it and still make it look beautiful. I honestly believe our wedding wouldn't have turned out they way it did without their help. They took so much stress off my shoulders and our wedding was even more beautiful than I had imagined.

M
Michael Stageman

Married on 02/06/2019

Outstanding

Excellent experience from beginning to end. Can’t recommend Jana and Ben enough. Read more Excellent experience from beginning to end. Can’t recommend Jana and Ben enough.