The Palms Hotel & Spa

Miami Beach, Florida · View map · Visit website

About The Palms Hotel & Spa

The Palms Hotel & Spa is a luxury resort-style wedding venue in Miami Beach, Florida. With tropical outdoor spaces, like gardens and a gazebo, couples and guests can relax and enjoy nature in serenity. The Palms Hotel & Spa is the perfect destination wedding paradise for any couple who dreams of beachfront nuptials.

Facilities and Capacity

The Palms Hotel & Spa offers 11 spaces, spanning outdoor to indoor, to choose from for the ceremony and reception. The Garden Gazebo and The Beach are outdoor ceremony location options, and the Trellis, Veranda Terrace, Grand Tiki, The South Lawn, Essensia Lounge Terrace, Essensia Restaurant Poolside Terrace, and Chef’s Garden Terrace are the outdoor reception location options. The Royal Palm Ballroom and the Queen Palm Ballroom are indoor and serve as excellent reception locations. These spaces allow for anywhere between 40 and 200 guests. No matter how small or large couples want their wedding to be, The Palms Hotel & Spa has a space that would be perfect.

As a resort location, The Palms Hotel & Spa offers in-house catering and event planning. In addition to wedding-day celebrations, couples may host their bachelor/bachelorette parties, bridesmaid/groomsmen luncheon, and a morning-after brunch. The hotel can also provide welcome amenities and wedding spa packages, which can include bridal hair and makeup and a girl's day pampering. The Palms Hotel & Spa offers the following services:

• Accommodations
  • Outside vendors
  • Setup
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine

The Palms Hotel & Spa can provide catering services from buffet to French service to servers. They can accommodate any dietary needs couples and guests may have. The Palms Hotel & Spa can provide the following types of fare:

• American
  • Seafood
  • Southern
  • Southwestern

Accommodation

The Palms Hotel & Spa offers 251 guest rooms across 12 floors. They offer Cityview, Gardenview, Oceanfront, and Suite-style rooms. All rooms are non-smoking and are designed to remind guests of the beach that awaits them.

130 Reviews for The Palms Hotel & Spa

130 The Palms Hotel & Spa Reviews

T
Featured
Taylor

Married on 12/29/2016

Where to start- the food is delicious, the people were wonderful to work with, the gazebo where our ceremony took place was beautiful, as well as our reception room (The Royal Palm). The beach is also ... Read more also the perfect place to take wedding photographs. Our day went off with a hitch thanks to The Palms team! We could not ask for a better day! It was PERFECT- thanks to the Palms! We will definitely recommend to our family and friends!

B
Brandi Peterson

Married on 12/02/2018

The Palms Hotel and Spa

There are no words that can express how amazing Vanessa and the Palms were when planning and executing our wedding. We only had 10 weeks to plan the entire event and they were flexible, responsive, ... Read more and very organized. The day of the wedding was perfect with no detail forgotten. Even when I mentioned to my husband I couldn’t wait to get to the reception to get some water, she overheard and out came with some water almost instantly. The venue was the perfect backdrop for photos, the food was AMAZING, and service was impeccable. Thank you to the Palms for making our day perfect!

Brittney
Brittney

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing venue

I got married at The Palms on 10/27/18. It was actually the first venue that my now-husband and I looked at when we started planning our wedding, and we immediately loved the space-- especially the ... Read more veranda terrace. After touring a few other venues, we decided that The Palms was perfect. The thought of planning such a large party was overwhelming, but Yasmin (and Vanessa) made the process as painless as possible. Yasmin was extremely attentive whenever I emailed or called her or had any questions. I did not have a wedding planner so having an attentive day-of coordinator was crucial, and Yasmin made the day completely seamless for me. Our ceremony was outside at the gazebo, and everything was flawless. The food was excellent and we are still getting rave reviews from guests about the food. I knew our wedding would be nice, but The Palms completely exceeded my expectations. I cannot recommend it enough.