The Pampered Chef® Wedding Registry

Redlands, CA · View map

About The Pampered Chef® Wedding Registry

Say "I DO" to The Pampered Chef® Wedding Registry

Your home is where you share meals and make memories. Since 1980, The Pampered Chef® has been making meals and memories more special by offering high-quality products, delicious recipes and time saving entertaining tips. As a bride-to-be, you can count on the expertise of The Pampered Chef® to help you decide what to add to your kitchen to make cooking and entertaining a lot easier and more fun!

You'll find many necessities for your new life together — from kitchen tools to cookware to serveware. Each high-quality product features innovative styling and a multifunctional design. Many are also backed with a lifetime guarantee, so you know they'll be a part of your meals for a long time.

Let The Pampered Chef® help you put more love and less labor into cooking and entertaining.

*The Pampered Chef® registry sales also go towards the bride-to-be, to earn FREE products as well as discount and FREE shipping. Contact me today and I will help you with your Pampered Chef® Bridal Registry and give you the personal care and attention your registry deserves.

Contact me Today!

1 Reviews for The Pampered Chef® Wedding Registry

1 The Pampered Chef® Wedding Registry Reviews

T
Tina

Married on 05/06/2017

We had a pampered chef shower for us. It was neat! Read more We had a pampered chef shower for us. It was neat!

The Pampered Chef® Wedding Registry FAQ