The Pampered Palate

Charleston, SC · View map · Visit website

About The Pampered Palate

The Pampered Palate is a catering company based in Charleston, South Carolina that will consistently provide you with a high level of service. They have been offering premium menus for all kinds of events since 2005.

The team at Pampered Palate will give you boutique-style service so that everything is personalized to your taste. They create personal relationships with each of their clients and will be on site during your wedding to make sure everything goes smoothly. They will oversee all of the details and even assist you with vendors and rental equipment.

Cuisine
The Pampered Palate wants to make sure that your special day is only elevated by the delicious food and flawless presentation. Their executive chef will work with you to create a customized menu that will execute your vision and take all of your ideas into account. These are the menu selections that you can choose from:

• Passed hors d'oeuvres
  • Stations
  • Plated dinners
  • Composed small plates
  • Desserts
  • Vegetarian, seafood and meat options

18 Reviews for The Pampered Palate

18 The Pampered Palate Reviews

Featured
User6692615

2+ years ago

I can not rave enough about The Pampered Palate and the wonderful experience they provided my husband and I (and guests) the day of our wedding. Catherine guided me along the way and acted as my ... Read more "Day-of" Coordinator and her attention to detail was impeccable. I have received so many compliments on the food and experience. Particularly feedback that it was "not your typical wedding food". We LOVED the food ourselves, had time to enjoy everything and Catherine even packaged up some doggie boxes for us to go. We are so appreciative of all of your efforts Catherine and Merritt and will forever be thankful!

J
Janice Rea

Married on 09/29/2018

Simply amazing!

We were nervous about hiring a smaller company for our daughter's wedding reception out an outdoor venue without freestanding kitchen. We had used a mainline Charleston caterer for our son's ... Read more celebration the year before and knew we wanted a more personalized, less formulaic approach. The Pampered Palate exceeded our expectations in every way. The food displays were beautiful, the food was excellent, and the service was impeccable!

Brianna
Brianna Hurd

Married on 11/03/2017

Absolutely amazing

Catherine, Merrit and their staff was beyond what my husband and I could ever hope for. We hired The Pampered Palate for our wedding and will forever recommend them to everybody we know. They were ... Read more professional, thoughtful and EXCELLENT. I have a severe gluten allergy along with a lactose allergy, and their staff made it a top priority to have everything allergen friendly (the food and prepping area). They were extremely friendly while serving for the wedding, and made sure to make our wedding a breeze. Their work exceeded our high high expectations... I will never hire anyone else. Thank you for the amazing food and hospitality!!!!!!!!