The Paris Officiant

Paris, France · View map

About The Paris Officiant

I am Laura Montorio and I would be happy creating a wedding, elopement or vow renewal ceremony for you. I am living in Paris (France), the most romantic city in the world. But I would be also happy to perform your ceremony anywhere else in the world!

As your Paris Officiant I will create together with you a wedding, elopement or vow renewal ceremony how you always imagined it!

You still worry about a location, some flowers, a photographer? I can definitely help you with that and support you planning your big day in Paris.

So let's make your big day memorable!

47 Reviews for The Paris Officiant

47 The Paris Officiant Reviews

K
Katie

Getting married on 02/29/2020

Thank you, Laura, for making our wedding day so special!

Working with Laura for our recent Paris elopement was an absolute dream. She took a lot of care to work with us to write a beautiful ceremony that truly told our unique love story. Laura was also ... Read more helpful with additional vendors and recommendations. It was truly a one-of-a-kind experience. We are so grateful to her for helping exceed our wildest expectations for our wedding day.

Neeka
Neeka Johnson

Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful Ceremony!

Laura definitely EXCEEDED our expectations. She is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Arranging a wedding in France from USA was very overwhelming but Laura made the entire process very easy. She’s very friendly and ... Read more kind-hearted. Her communication and delivery was extraordinary. She even went out of her way to blend in with our wedding colors and looked BEAUTIFUL. Most importantly she made sure our vows were special for us. For that, Laura will always have a special place in our hearts. This review doesn’t even amount to how special she made our day. Everyone raved about her afterwards. I would recommend her to anyone any day of the week! Thank you so much! We will forever be grateful.

Gemma
Gemma

Married on 03/29/2019

The most beautiful ceremony we could have dreamed of

We had the absolute pleasure of meeting Laura and having her as our wedding officiant in Paris last week. From the offset Laura was a dream to work with! Her incredibly helpful emails and insightful ... Read more planning along with what can only be described as the most beautiful and thoughtful ceremony she conducted on our actual wedding day last week was overwhelming and more than myself and my husband could ever wish for. I would highly recommend getting in touch with Laura for your wedding in Paris, for me the French poetry and personal touches Laura added to our ceremony made it very special. If we could do it all again we would be contacting the Paris Officiant right away!