The Paris Officiant

Paris, France · View map

About The Paris Officiant

I am Laura Montorio and I would be happy creating a wedding, elopement or vow renewal ceremony for you. I am living in Paris (France), the most romantic city in the world. But I would be also happy to perform your ceremony anywhere else in the world!

As your Paris Officiant I will create together with you a wedding, elopement or vow renewal ceremony how you always imagined it!

You still worry about a location, some flowers, a photographer? I can definitely help you with that and support you planning your big day in Paris.

So let's make your big day memorable!

55 Reviews for The Paris Officiant

55 The Paris Officiant Reviews

K
Katie

Getting married on 02/29/2020

Thank you, Laura, for making our wedding day so special!

Working with Laura for our recent Paris elopement was an absolute dream. She took a lot of care to work with us to write a beautiful ceremony that truly told our unique love story. Laura was also ... Read more helpful with additional vendors and recommendations. It was truly a one-of-a-kind experience. We are so grateful to her for helping exceed our wildest expectations for our wedding day.

Micha
Micha Woods

Married on 07/05/2019

Laura is THE best!

I’d book Laura again and again! She is responsive and she was able to help me plan my vow renewal with ease. I had no worries. I booked her a year in advance because from our first conversation I ... Read more could tell that she had positive energy. Our ceremony was very personal due in part mainly to her. It’s been two weeks exactly and I’m still on cloud 9. Merci Beaucoup, Laura!

Louisa
Louisa Gallagher

Married on 07/02/2019

Exceeded All Expectations

When we decided that we were going to renew our vows in Paris for our 25th wedding anniversary, I began to research what was available to make our day special. Living in the US, I scoured the internet ... Read more internet and stumbled upon The Paris Officiant. After our initial email, I immediately knew Laura was going to be the perfect match for us! Her timely, kind and concise responses to my many, many questions put our minds at ease. Laura provided us with an incredibly meaningful and intimate ceremony. Laura incorporated our children and a Celtic hand-fasting ritual into the traditional ceremony and made it so very personal. Beautiful French poems intermingled with anecdotes from our life story made it absolutely beautiful. Laura also assisted with recommending a florist and a photographer, both of whom were amazing! Without hesitation we would recommend The Paris Officiant to anyone requiring a professional officiant for their special day in Paris!