The Party ReduX Showcase (a brand of Jeffery Jackson Enterprises Inc)

Pottstown, PA · View map

About The Party ReduX Showcase (a brand of Jeffery Jackson Enterprises Inc)

The Party ReduX Showcase, a brand of Jeffery Jackson Enterprises Inc.

Your wedding rental specialist and event service professionals

We Put the SPECIAL in Special Events!

How? Here is what our customers say:

"...professional, responsive, accommodating and patient throughout the entire process..."

"...great ideas, executed perfectly..."

"...reasonably priced and trustworthy..."

"Great value. Family owned one stop shop for events. they have the know-how and know -who."

"i was able to decorate my event exactly the way I wanted to. From layered table linen to chair coverings, my event was beautiful. I was able to obtain the materials I needed at an affordable cost from a local business who made time for me."

CALL US AT 484-949-4160

VISIT US ONLINE AT www.ThePartyReduX.com

ASK FOR JEFFERY!

31 Reviews for The Party ReduX Showcase (a brand of Jeffery Jackson Enterprises Inc)

31 The Party ReduX Showcase (a brand of Jeffery Jackson Enterprises Inc) Reviews

J
Jill

Married on 05/21/2016

Jeffery was amazing. He help me out with so many things including what I need for the event I was having, how many of what, and he even allowed me to change it as we went along. He was early to set up ... Read more and I didn't have to worry about anything but enjoying my party. I would recommend Jeff to anyone who is looking for table/chair/event rentals. Thank you for being awesome!

User4456172

2+ years ago

Huge help! Only vendor who could actually source Moscow Mules for our wedding. Thank you! Read more Huge help! Only vendor who could actually source Moscow Mules for our wedding. Thank you!!

User5570073

2+ years ago

Jeff was great to work with. He helped me with two events back to back! Read more Jeff was great to work with. He helped me with two events back to back!