The Pasta House Co. Catering

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About The Pasta House Co. Catering

The Pasta House Co. Catering is a wedding catering company based in Saint Louis, Missouri. The company was founded in 1974 in hopes of providing exceptional Italian food at fair prices. The catering team works to attend to every detail to ensure that your celebration is a unique and exciting experience.

The team at The Pasta House Co. is happy to handle delivery, set up, and clean up so they can be sure that everything goes smoothly. They also offer several event items, including:

• Barware
  • Chairs
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens
  • Tables

Cuisine

The Pasta House Co. Catering specializes in Italian-style food, but also offers American, Asian, BBQ, Chinese, French, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, and Southwestern as well. They are happy to provide options for several dietary restrictions, including gluten-free, lactose-free, no pork, vegan, and vegetarian meals. The team also has a liquor license, and can provide bar services for your event. Bartenders can serve an open or cash bar. Choices include specialty, house, and premium beer, wine, and liquor. If you desire, a champagne toast can be provided. For dessert, servers can cut the cake. Before the big day, you and your partner are welcome to schedule a tasting to ensure that everything is as you imagined. There are many meal options for you to choose from, including:

• Breakfast / brunch

erica
erica

Getting married on 09/14/2019

The SwitchaRo

Ashley N. Has been so patient with me and my whole process. Ive called a few times to change up the menu and she did an amazing job at assisting me with everything Read more Ashley N. has been so patient with me and my whole process. Ive called a few times to change up the menu and she did an amazing job at assisting me with everything

EricaErica
Erica

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Delicious Delicious

I had been wanting to book with this company for a long time for any event I could have. I finally was able to book them for my wedding and OMG I'm glad we did. We sampled different menu items to ... Read more choose from which was the hardest thing to do. Everything was amazing. They have been very patient with me even through having to add more food items and an open bar. Cant wait for my big day.

M
Maggie

Married on 10/29/2016

My wedding is October 29th of this year so we have not completed our contract yet. However every part of the process thus far has been amazing. They are always polite and friendly on the phone, they ... Read more cooked us a meal to try so we could see what we wanted at the wedding and are always very prompt on finding the answer for our questions. I met with a few other caterers and Pasta House by far blew me away and made my choice very easy. I love their food and am excited for them to share in the festivities on my wedding day.