The Paul Windsor Orchestra

Naperville, IL · View map · Visit website

About The Paul Windsor Orchestra

The Paul Windsor Orchestra is a Naperville, Illinois-based and ten-piece wedding band. Paul provides the vocals along with two incredible female singers. There's also a rhythm section of guitar, bass, keyboards and drums, as well as a section including sax, trumpet and trombone. The Paul Windsor Orchestra is a rocking band that is ready to bring the party to your wedding day!

The Paul Windsor Orchestra can provide a wide variety of music services. These services can include:

• Music during your ceremony, cocktail hour, wedding reception and rehearsal dinner
  • Instrumentals
  • Learning new songs
  • Liability insurance MC
  • Music during breaks
  • Vocals
  • Willing to travel

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services the band can provide, they can also bring the following items and genres to your wedding:

• Lighting

L
Featured
Liz

Married on 12/31/2016

Both my (now) husband and I went back and forth about having a band vs. DJ at our wedding. Being that we were getting married on NYE (2016) we ultimately decided that we were going to use a band.I ... Read more have seen the Paul Windsor Orchestra play many times before at weddings, bars, etc. and no matter what venue they were playing at EVERYONE was having a good time and on the dance floor. They play a variety of music from the "oldies" hits to more newer current hits, they have something for everyone! They will also learn something for you if you give them enough time, which I think is incredibly flexible! I had a million things to do for the wedding and I was worried that I would have to pick the exact music I wanted to played that night, but was happy I was asked to look at the song list and just note if there were specific songs that we didn't want played. This was a much easier route!! We did have to pick 14 songs we wanted to play during the band breaks which they downloaded and had ready for us. This was great because we were able to add our own personal touched with some fun songs, line dances (cupid shuffle), etc. Paul was extremely helpful through the planning process and worked with me on all the details to make our night perfect! He did all of the announcing and kept everything on time and the night running smoothly. We had absolutely NO problems at all that night with the introductions, speeches, or band. Every single person I talked to after the wedding mentioned how much they LOVED this band and some even commented that they had never been to a wedding that had a band play and it was the best wedding they have ever been to! I am 100% confident that people had such a good time because of this band!!! Thank you all for making our day so special!

Mary
Mary

Married on 10/06/2018

All Guests on Dance Floor!

I really wanted a love big Orchestra for my wedding day, after going to another wedding that had one, which I very much enjoyed as a guest. Once I found Paul Windsor Orchestra and talked with him on ... Read more the phone, he really wowed me. Not to mention they were within budget and well priced. They also play new hits in addition to the typical MoTown, classics, and love songs. Anyways, my guests were on the dancefloor all night, which is exactly what we wanted! We got so many compliments from everyone saying how much they enjoyed hearing them and dancing the night away!

B
B

Married on 04/07/2018

Played at my son's wedding. Everything was great the guests loved the music. Will use again at my daughter's up coming wedding. Read more Played at my son's wedding. Everything was great the guests loved the music. Will use again at my daughter's up coming wedding.