The Perfect Card Box

Suffolk, VA · View map

About The Perfect Card Box

The Perfect Card Box®; a wedding card box that will beautifully display your engagement photos and hold your greeting cards at your wedding! This unique Wedding Card Holder locks to keep your cards safe and rotates 360 degrees on a base so your wedding guests will enjoy your photos on all 4 sides of the card box.

THE PERFECT CARD BOX® is a patented picture frame wedding card box that allows you to simply insert your photos into the card box just like you would in any photo frame.

Your wedding card box as a "keepsake box" after your wedding is PERFECT for holding your cake topper, guest book, cake and knife server, champagne glasses, invitation, party favor and other special mementos. PLUS it makes a nice addition to any room in your home after your wedding not only for holding your keepsakes but also to display your beautiful wedding day photos.

This card box is great for other celebrations to; graduations, bar mitzvahs, birthdays, silver or golden wedding anniversaries, retirement parties, bridal or baby showers, baptisms, first communions, fund raising events or raffle drawings. Any celebration where a card will be brought is a perfect place for this photo holding card box!

The card box design is patented and the name trademarked!

We ship nationwide and boxes are in stock. Check out our website www.theperfectcardbox.com

810.360.0819

A
Alicia Rose Marie Hess

Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful card box

We love this card box and all of our friends and family loved it at our wedding! It is easy to assemble. Read more We love this card box and all of our friends and family loved it at our wedding!! It is easy to assemble.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Married on 09/23/2017

My mom was really anxious about having a card box that would lock. This ended up being a great solution. It is very fun, easy to put together, and can be easily repurposed for a baby shower or ... Read more housewarming or other events. It was also a great way to use our engagement photos.

S
schiobhan

Married on 07/11/2015

I ended up having to spend extra with this vendor because #1-i ordered the WRONG wedding date (my fault). She let me order a new sign thank fully. Then #2- my DOG ate the top of the box. She again ... Read more also let me order a new lid for it. Fast communication regarding all my issues and card box is larger than i thought it would be. the lock is a little tricky, but once you get it, it works fine. my friend who is also getting married also purchased one. these are also able to be repurposed after the wedding, and i like that feature.