The Perfect Day

Granite Falls, North Carolina · View map

About The Perfect Day

Congratulations!!!!!

The Perfect Day is an all-inclusive event management company offering design, planning and consulting services. We believe that with our distinctive style, our knowledge and expertise, you will experience the ease of planning your special event to be delightfully different!

We know that wedding planning can become overwhelming and we don't want you feeling stressed out on the best day of your life. We take your vision, create a fabulous wedding design and customize it to fit your budget. The Perfect Day offers day of wedding decorating, partial wedding planning, to full wedding planning and design. Services begin at $600 and all consultations are free!

The Perfect Day is here to enhance your wedding experience, keep you as stress free as possible so you can enjoy YOUR perfect day!

Cheers!

Charity Gray, owner

The Perfect Day

Facebook: The Perfect Day-NC

1 Reviews for The Perfect Day

1 The Perfect Day Reviews

User5224689

2+ years ago

I am not even sure where to begin... Charity and her team -- MADE MY DREAMS COME TRUE! I was living in CT while working on my PhD, but got married in my hometown of Hickory NC. The distance would ... Read more typical be a problem for most brides and planning their big day but for me it wasn't because Charity immediately saw and understood our vision. My husband wanted a fish theme wedding, but she ensured and executed that it didn't scream fish theme at all. The fish theme was done subtly and everything was nothing but stunning and beautiful! She listened to our vision but she also made me feel less stressed by dealing with all of my other vendors. She communicated well with all of my vendors and even solved problems that arose for me! She paid attention to every single detail and was extremely flexible. Charity and her team would made it a point to meet me when I was in town and I know it was not at the most convenient times for them. All of her hard work from setting up my rehearsal, church and wedding venue, to the constructing the wonderful center pieces and all of my flowers definitely shined through. Their hard work with every part and detail of my wedding made it the most memorable day of my life and we have had guest send notes to use about the fun, amazing time they had. Overall, Charity and her team were nothing but a miracle to me! My wedding looked and felt like a 100,000 dollar wedding! It was my dream! She stayed to the very end of the night and made sure we were happy the entire night! I did not have one problem with her or her team and I would recommend her over and over again! Nothing but absolute positive things to say and I would most definitely utilize her services for any of my future events! She made us laugh and she took the time to understand us and thats what made the experience with her nothing short from amazing!

The Perfect Day FAQ