The Perfect Dress of Sarasota

Sarasota, Florida · View map · Visit website

About The Perfect Dress of Sarasota

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota is a full-service wedding attire salon based out of Sarasota, Florida. The boutique's elegant and calming environment is the perfect place to search for the wedding dress that you’ve always dreamed of. At The Perfect Dress, you'll find a wide selection of some of the industries most famed designers, including gowns with the highest quality of fabrics, handcrafted laces from across the globe, and beautiful accenting rhinestones and crystals. As the team understands that the dress is quite possibly the most important aspect to any wedding, the bridal experts will work directly with you to find the styles and fabrics that work best for you.

As well as designer bridal gowns, The Perfect Dress of Sarasota offers a collection of bridal belts, hair accessories, shoes, undergarments, garters, jewelry, and veils. Formal gowns are available for bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girls, as well as tuxedo rentals for men and boys. Services provided by the shop include:

• Alterations

D
Featured
Dana

Getting married on 11/01/2020

First off let me say that this was the first place I tried when looking for a dress. The ladies at this store where welcoming and very friendly. My mom and I had the pleasure of working with Naomi who ... Read more is an amazing. Naomi was very in tune with what style and price range I was looking for. She was very down to earth and honest. If a dress did not seem right or something just was off she gave her professional opinion, which I liked. I did not feel pressured at all to make a purchase. I loved the fact that there were many dresses to pick from and that there was a sale going on. After trying on about 5 or 6 dresses I found the one. This is definitely the place to go to.

Mackenzie
Mackenzie Robinson

Getting married on 11/07/2020

The place to find your perfect dress!

As soon as I started thinking about dress shopping this was the first place on my list. The selection is amazing & the staff is so welcoming & helpful. Naomi was my consultant & made the process ... Read more easier than I ever expected. After a brief explanation of what I had in mind we began trying dresses. She made me feel comfortable & like a beautiful bride to be. I found my perfect dress thanks to the help of Naomi! 💕

Danette Williams

Getting married on 07/18/2020

Amazing!!!!!

I was feeling anxious about shopping for a wedding dress. I thought the process would be stressful as before but not at The Perfetc Dress. Naomi was amazing! She was helpful, honest, attentive. She ... Read more made me feel relaxed and like a bride. Overall, it turned out to be a wonderful experience. They allowed my wedding planner to bring in a surprise for me. It was an AMAZING experience. Thank you so much Naomi, your the best!!!!! Beautiful Environment 🌹💙💜