The Perfect Fairytale

Tustin, CA · View map

About The Perfect Fairytale

Get to know The Perfect Fairytale!

Michele Robb
Owner & Certified Wedding Planner

Michele was born and raised in Orange County. She has had a passion and love for wedding planning since she was a teenager. While earning a Bachelor's Degree in Communications Public Relations, she further developed her passion for the industry as an assistant to a veteran wedding planner in 2007. After receiving her wedding planning certification, Michele officially opened The Perfect Fairytale in March 2010.

Michele expanded her expertise in wedding planning as Editor and Creative Director for The Roanoke Wedding Planner Magazine

When Michele isn't involved in "all things wedding," she can be found on a nature hike with her husband and Australian shepherd, Colby. As a true foodie, she enjoys trying new and unique dining experiences from a small corner deli to a special dinner out with her husband. Spending time with family and friends is one of Michele's favorite hobbies, in addition to shopping great sales at Kate Spade.

"I feel truly blessed to be doing what I absolutely love and hope that I can help make your wedding planning dreams the perfect fairytale." -Michele

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge him, and he will keep your paths straight.
-Proverbs 3: 5-6

--------

We would LOVE to help you with your wedding. Please contact us today at: michele@theperfectfairytale.com or (949) 478-2428.

55 Reviews for The Perfect Fairytale

55 The Perfect Fairytale Reviews

K
Kathy Peterson

Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing!

I am so thankful I found Perfect fairytale. Words cannot describe how amazing they are! They allowed everyone including myself to feel excited and not stressed at all about the wedding. They had ... Read more everything under control and are all very professional. I can truly say our wedding was amazing because of thier help. Michele was always checking in with me and is extremely organized. Their communication and professionalism was the best I have ever seen. They truly care about their clients. The perfect fairytale made sure everything was perfect and ready to go when the time came and always was there when I needed.

Candice
Candice Lawler

Married on 09/22/2018

~Amazing, Memorable & Stress Free~

Words cannot express my gratitude for Michele Robb and the amazing team at The Perfect Fairytale. I’ve known Michele since grade school and always knew she was going to be a fun and successful boss ... Read more babe. Not only has she created a fun and successful company but her team at The Perfect Fairytale is creative, professional, and makes everything stress free! The day of the wedding was the best day of our lives and it wouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t for Michele. She made our wedding dreams come true! It was the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of her. I came to Michele with a simple idea and her and her team worked their magic and brought it to life. If you think you don't need a wedding planner/day of coordinator, think again and if you think you can go with just any one think again! Michele is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help. She always made me feel as though she had everything 100% under control. Trust me, you want this in a planner! It's like she was reading my Husband Kyle and my minds! I loved everything she came up with and her calm and easy going vibe really helped relax us through the entire journey. She respected our input and added her special designer eye to our ideas. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly. Everything, every person, every moment... HIRE Michele and her team!! THANK YOU THE PERFECT FAIRYTALE!! You made our dreams come true!! ::Forever Grateful:: ~The Zehners

Terri
Terri

Married on 07/22/2018

It is hard to find the words to adequately express how incredible Michele and her team are. Working with Michele leading up to our wedding made everything so enjoyable and easy, we were able to just ... Read more relax and spend time with our families the week before the wedding knowing that Michele was taking care of all the last minute details. From the very beginning Michele was the epitome of professionalism and truly just a joy to work with. She was always there to answer questions about the tiniest details that may have otherwise been overlooked. If we felt overwhelmed, she was there to help calm us down, when there was a hiccup along the way, as there inevitably is, Michele was the one to come up with a plan and execute it to perfection. We are eternally grateful to Michele for helping us plan the most perfect and wonderful day of our lives!!! We cannot recommend her highly enough!