The Perfect Pebble

Orange Park, FL, FL · View map · Visit website

About The Perfect Pebble

The Perfect Pebble is a detail-oriented wedding planner and designer based in Orange Park, Florida and services the Jacksonville area. The heart and soul behind Perfect Pebble is Kellie White. Kellie started her career in the transportation business, where she mastered her logistic and planning abilities. As her planning skills began to grow, she noticed her passion for envisioning an event and seeing it through to the end. Her ability to create and draw together details that are unique to each couple is what makes her a successful and professional wedding planner. Each wedding she does gets her more excited for the next, as she is always learning and keeping up with trends.

From your rehearsal dinner to your ceremony and the last dance at the reception, The Perfect Pebble will be there to make the planning process stress-free. Whether you need the savvy team for just the day of your wedding or full planning, they will help with any and all of your needs. A few of their specific services include:

• Budget analysis

D
Featured
Devan

Married on 03/18/2018

There are not enough words that can do justice to how phenomenal Kellie from the Perfect Pebble is. Kellie took care of everything from beginning to end and brought my vision to life the day of, all ... Read more while making the entire process so stress free. I really did not have to worry about anything! Not only is her work impeccable, she is the sweetest and truly cares about her brides! She was there to help me with anything I needed, or any question that I may have needed answered. Everything was perfect and my wedding day ran SO smoothly, which I knew would not have been possible without her. I have even had many people tell me it was the best wedding they have ever attended! I cannot recommend her more! Thank you so much Kellie!!

K
Kristian

Married on 01/27/2019

Thank you Kellie! Couldn't have done it without you!

Kellie is fantastic. When our wedding we had been planning for 8 months was suddenly forecasted to be rained out the DAY before our outside ceremony, Kellie, who we hired for day-of coordinating, ... Read more kicked it into high gear and helped us pull off a gorgeous wedding in less than 24 hours. I can't say enough nice things about this sweet woman. She is a delight, and really worked to grasp our vision and deliver on every detail. She and her assistant Brittany were lovely. Thank you for everything, we will cherish that day for the rest of our lives!

J
Julie Moore

Married on 11/10/2018

Mother of Groom

Kellie did a phenomenal job on my son's wedding. Kellie gently guided my son and his fiance through every aspect of wedding planning, always respecting their decisions so it was truly their special ... Read more and unique day. My family and friends were overwhelmed by how wonderful everything was from the beginning of the wedding to the end of the reception. Kellie was a true blessing to us and we will be forever grateful. If you are on the fence of whether or not to hire a wedding planner I would recommend making the decision to hire Kellie! You won't be disappointed.