Hired? Booked

The Perfect Pebble

Orange Park, FL · View map · Visit website

About The Perfect Pebble

It gives me great joy to see how happy my bride & groom is on their wedding day! I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see the happiness the couple has as well as all of the guests while enjoying the day with the special touches the Bride and Groom have incorporated into their day for their guests. We want to create the event around what your guests will see, touch, hear, taste and smell as this will be a reflection back to the choices that you have made to make your wedding day a day to remember for years to come.

Often times when people ask me what I do, I respond that I am a Wedding Planner. Sometimes, they come back with "Oh I do not need one of those" or "My ________ is helping us with our wedding so we do not need any more help.

That is wonderful you have help however, there are times that you give away your wishes to please a family member and this is YOUR day not theirs. You may need someone to step in on your behalf to make sure your day is planned and created just the way you want it to be. I am here to create your vision, what your space looks like and feels like is important to me and I am here to do whatever you need me to in order to make that happen!

Your set budget is another important factor to me and I will try my utmost best to come in under budget if at all possible.

I work with the BEST vendors and they all share the same values and want to make your special day the best it can be.

Contact me for a free consultation at a location near you so we can talk about your vision and start to create the moments where the guests will say that this was "THE best wedding" that they have ever been to!

14 Reviews for The Perfect Pebble

14 The Perfect Pebble Reviews

D
Featured
Devan

Married on 03/18/2018

There are not enough words that can do justice to how phenomenal Kellie from the Perfect Pebble is. Kellie took care of everything from beginning to end and brought my vision to life the day of, all ... Read more while making the entire process so stress free. I really did not have to worry about anything! Not only is her work impeccable, she is the sweetest and truly cares about her brides! She was there to help me with anything I needed, or any question that I may have needed answered. Everything was perfect and my wedding day ran SO smoothly, which I knew would not have been possible without her. I have even had many people tell me it was the best wedding they have ever attended! I cannot recommend her more! Thank you so much Kellie!!

Eureka
Eureka

Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection!!!!!

Ms. Kellie was EVERYTHING! She has helped me from start to finish. She is the sweetest ever. My whole family loved her. Whatever we needed she made sure we got it. Very professional and just an all ... Read more around great person.

B
Brandi

Married on 09/08/2018

Kellie is so helpful and so nice, and she was ready to go with everything every time we met. She helped keep everything organized and smooth, from the planning beforehand to the actual running of the ... Read more event day-of. She made us an amazing timeline, helped me plan the best order of events, and she gave me ideas I wouldn't have come up with myself! I definitely recommend adding her to your wedding planning team! Thank you Kellie!