The Persnickety Bride

Newtown, New York · View map · Visit website

About The Persnickety Bride

Based in Newtown, Connecticut, The Persnickety Bride is a wedding dress boutique , invitation, custom product service company. They offer a range of wedding-related products, from gowns to stationery and favors. The team is ready to serve you and will be “pernickety” so you don’t have to be. With The Persnickety Bride, you can relax while they dot every “I” and cross every “T.”

Experience
Denise Buzy-Pucheu is the founder and president. The business, along with its parent company, has been in business for more than 25 years.

The Persnickety Bride is driven by your excitement and desires. They are here to support you, and most importantly, celebrate with you. They offer wedding dresses by designers Justin Alexander, Justin Signature, Lillian West, Paloma Blanca, Atelier Pronovias and Lea Ann Belter. They create custom, personalized and themed invitations. Their wedding-related services include:

* Wedding Dresses

• Shipping
  • Express shipping
  • Printing

Other Services
Denise and her team can produce a variety of favors and gifts. These include:

• Bags
  • Photo favors
  • Plants/flowers
  • Send-off sunglasses

Areas Covered
The Persnickety Bride serves Connecticut, Westchester County, New York and New Jersey. They also accept online orders.

133 Reviews for The Persnickety Bride

133 The Persnickety Bride Reviews

H
Featured
Hannah Horvath

Getting married on 11/16/2019

I could not say enough great things about Denise!

Denise and her team at The Persnickety Bride were absolutely amazing! From the moment I stepped into the store for my appointment, everyone was so personable and helpful. Out of the different places I ... Read more I went while looking for a dress, Denise had the largest selection of dresses in a wide variety of styles. All of the dresses that I liked prior to my appointment on the look book AND were in my price range were already pulled out for me to try on, which made trying on different dresses a lot less intimidating. Based on what I liked and didn't like, Denise then pointed me towards other dresses. She also was exceptionally helpful in talking through how different dresses could be changed/altered in whatever way I would need (fuller skirt, more A-line, etc.). Aside from the gorgeous selection of dresses, Denise's personality and investment in me finding exactly the right dress made my experience wonderful and I cannot wait to wear my dress on my wedding day!

D
Diana Newman

Getting married on 10/17/2020

All Brides should be Persnickety Brides!

The Persnickety Bride gave me an experience I will never forget. Denise and the rest of them team were so personable and focused on me from the moment I walked into the shop. She made sure to listen ... Read more to what I wanted and what I was looking for in a dress, and I found the one that very same day! I will be forever greatful and I hope all brides choose to become a Persnickety Bride!

E
Emily Simmons

Getting married on 06/27/2020

Felt like a queen :)

I'm currently in the process of working with Denise from The Persnickety Bride but am having such a wonderful engagement that I wanted to write a review now. Right when I stepped in the shop with my ... Read more my mother and future MIL, I felt like family. Denise was so warm and welcoming along with her right hand-gal, Lori, who helped me in the dressing room and made me feel uber comfortable with what dresses fit me best. She listened to my concerns and helped accommodate with other gowns. Because it was such a great experience, I think my happiness encouraged me to choose a dress that I later had second thoughts. Needless to say, I was a mess and felt terrible. Long story short, my moms and I explained the situation and Denise was nothing short of understanding and empathetic to the situation. She invited me to come back, try on more styles and wouldn't you know it - I found THE dress! Even when I was thinking of making certain adjustments, she was on the phone with the designer's representative right then and there to take care of it. I highly recommend this bridal shop to all future brides. It's more than just looking for a dress. It's a whole experience and feel like the queen that you are :)