The Philly Keys

Malvern, PA · View map · Visit website

About The Philly Keys

The Philly Keys is an award-winning wedding band based in Malvern, Pennsylvania. They offer an alternative to the DJ and live band, combining the two in a way that is both new and affordable. Using dueling pianos, select live instruments and professionally engineered tracks, they create a full band sound without the full band price. They do not hire freelance musicians but rather have only quality and experienced musicians on-hand for your wedding. Let them provide the best of both worlds for your special day!

The Philly Keys offers a variety of services for your entertainment needs. Their most popular wedding package includes music during your cocktail hour, reception, ceremony and breaks. They can also provide music for your rehearsal dinner. Willing to travel, they can perform at your wedding regardless of the destination. Other services offered include the following:

• Instrumentals

J
Featured
Jim Duffy

Married on 09/01/2018

Without a doubt the bet part of our wedding

Here's why you should book The Philly Keys. I'm a musician myself who did it for a living for 14 years. When we were researching wedding bands it just got exhausting. Every one we clicked on said THE ... Read more SAME EXACT THING: 4 lead singers, best band in the world for 10 years, killer horn section, etc. We were about to just close our eyes and pick one because they're all sooo amazing so why waste any more time when we got to see The Philly Keys at my college friends wedding in West Chester, PA. It was a dueling piano show which I was admittedly interested in since nothing of the sort had come up in my search thus far. Simply put, they completely rocked. The set list was created on the spot by guest requests, they were great singers and players but it was their personalities and sense of humor and ability to get everyone engaged in ways that wedding bands simply don't know how to do. And guess what, no one missed the 4 lead singers, or killer horn section etc. bc NO ONE ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT THAT STUFF!! My voice was gone until the middle of the week because they encourage not only dancing but sing alongs from the crowd. So we asked them if they'd travel to Long Branch and they said yes and when they told me their price I literally lol'd and said "dudes we're booking you right now." Brian played ceremony and cocktail music, then we had the set up with The dueling pianos and drummer and I really can't count how many guests said they were the most fun wedding act they'd ever seen. The fact that we actually saved $5,000 by booking them instead of one of our other choices was just icing on the cake. A lot of icing!

A
Allison

Married on 06/14/2019

Highlight of our wedding

We had our hearts set on live music for our wedding but the prices for "typical" wedding bands were out of our budget. I stumbled upon the Philly Keys while browsing for other options, and they seemed ... Read more almost to good to be true: less expensive than other bands, great reviews, and the unique "dueling pianos" aspect. Brian answered all of our questions and was easy to work with. At our wedding, the Philly Keys exceeded all of our expectations! They had people dancing all night, played a great variety of music, and just added a really fun vibe to the wedding. We included a drum, guitar, and horn along with the pianos, but I feel that they would be great with any number or combination of instruments. If you are on the fence about booking this group, DO IT! They were definitely a highlight of our wedding.

R Yarnell
R yarnell

Married on 06/01/2019

Rave reviews from all our guests - spectacular time!

We were so excited to have the Philly Keys at our wedding. They absolutely made an already special day incredible. Brian has a fantastic team- we have seen them play in a variety of venues and we are ... Read more are always amazed at the talent the team brings. At our wedding we were blessed to have Brian and Alaina host the music. The time flew by as guests enjoyed making all sorts of song requests and dancing the night away to the the dueling pianos and even an amazing fiddle solo. Not all of our family is "into" dancing, but even those that didn't were raving about the music the night of the event and days afterwards too! The Philly Keys are an ultra-professional and skilled group and you will absolutely not be disappointed if you book them for your next event. They handle everything and you'll have no worries or stress about the music. They are kind, flexible, and your crowd will immediately love them. Let them make a special event spectacular.