The Photo & Flower Girl

Winchester, VA

You are DEEP in love.

You and your fiancé can’t keep your hands off each other.

Ultra-romantic, sentimental, laid-back and fun-loving are words to describe you. Connecting with others is the essence of life.

You are planning a wedding based around how you want to FEEL on that day, not so much about what events actually happen.

You need a photographer who will KNOW your love story and how you interact with your fiancé BEFORE the wedding day. One who will ADD to the joy and connection you’re striving for.

A photographer who will document all the incredibly intimate moments, and yet, you feel completely comfortable for them to be there witnessing this.

?

Is this you? Let’s do this ;-)

Hi, I'm Emily

Making deep connections with others is the essence of life.

This is exactly how I live my life every day. <3

Being around others who have found this deep connection for themselves inspires me.

You are not just another bride to me.

I want to know your love story and how you and your fiance interact with each other FAR before the wedding day.

This is exactly the experience I provide.  You can expect confidence in every aspect of planning this wedding. With my proven system, "The Confidence Before the Click", that's what I make sure of.

You won't believe how easy it is to work with me ;-)

Servicing Leesburg, Winchester, Northern Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC, and surrounding areas

AVAILABLE FOR TRAVEL

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Kelly
Emily was the photographer and florist for my wedding and everything turned out absolutely amazing! The photos were everything I hoped for and more. She has a great personality and was very accommodating in helping my fiance and I stay within our budget. I would highly recommend her for any bride who is looking for beautiful photos and/or flowers!
Jessica
Emily was an amazing photographer for our December wedding and captured our day beautifully. I thoroughly loved working with her and highly recommend her. We chatted a couple of times before the big day to make sure we were all on the same page. By establishing a rapport early in the planning process, it didn’t feel like I was working with a complete stranger. Emily is warm, friendly, fun, professional, and talented. I felt very comfortable with her. She was great with the kids in our wedding party, and overall, she was a great photographer. Our pictures were completed super fast within about six to seven weeks at competitive, affordable prices. We continue to enjoy our beautiful memories!
Kaytlyn
I absolutely love Emily. She is such a fun photographer! She's considerate of what her clients style and wants are. She is creative in creating unique photos. She's professional and is always quick to respond. I would recommend Emily to any bride looking for beautiful and memorable photos.
Wedding Photography Pricing