The Photo & Flower Girl

Winchester, District of Columbia, VA · View map · Visit website

About The Photo & Flower Girl

Hello! I'm Emily Johanson! Photographer AND florist!

• Specializing in fun, active, and relaxed photography. Timeless, romantic, and real emotions.
  • I am also an event florist specializing in bridal bouquets, centerpieces, archways, large arrangements, boutonnieres, and corsages.

Taking photos should be fun – I’ll make sure of it!

I promise to never ask you to smile. Say what!?

That’s not how I roll ;-)

Instead, I create an exciting, happy, and relaxed environment where you can feel comfortable showing real emotions and joy.

No more forced smiles and stiff posing.

Any photo shoot with me will be filled with lots of laughter, jokes, and active movement.

You’ve never had an experience quite like this before :-D

You won’t believe how easy it is to work with me

I can't wait to hear from you!!

23 Reviews for The Photo & Flower Girl

23 The Photo & Flower Girl Reviews

H
Featured
Heidi

Married on 08/12/2016

Emily is AMAZING! She did both my flowers and my pictures for my wedding day which was perfect because it was less thing to worry about and coordinate. She worked with me to create the bouquet I ... Read more wanted within my budget and she customized everything. LOVE HER!

K
Kelly

Married on 04/21/2018

Emily was the photographer and florist for my wedding and everything turned out absolutely amazing! The photos were everything I hoped for and more. She has a great personality and was very ... Read more accommodating in helping my fiance and I stay within our budget. I would highly recommend her for any bride who is looking for beautiful photos and/or flowers!

J
Jessica

Married on 12/09/2017

Emily was an amazing photographer for our December wedding and captured our day beautifully. I thoroughly loved working with her and highly recommend her. We chatted a couple of times before the big ... Read more day to make sure we were all on the same page. By establishing a rapport early in the planning process, it didn’t feel like I was working with a complete stranger. Emily is warm, friendly, fun, professional, and talented. I felt very comfortable with her. She was great with the kids in our wedding party, and overall, she was a great photographer. Our pictures were completed super fast within about six to seven weeks at competitive, affordable prices. We continue to enjoy our beautiful memories!