Hired? Hired

The Photo & Flower Girl

Winchester, VA · View map · Visit website

About The Photo & Flower Girl

You are DEEP in love.

You and your fiancé can't keep your hands off each other.

Ultra-romantic, sentimental, laid-back and fun-loving are words to describe you. Connecting with others is the essence of life.

You are planning a wedding based around how you want to FEEL on that day, not so much about what events actually happen.

You need a photographer who will KNOW your love story and how you interact with your fiancé BEFORE the wedding day. One who will ADD to the joy and connection you're striving for.

A photographer who will document all the incredibly intimate moments, and yet, you feel completely comfortable for them to be there witnessing this.

?

Is this you? Let's do this ;-)

Hi, I'm Emily

Making deep connections with others is the essence of life.

This is exactly how I live my life every day. <3

Being around others who have found this deep connection for themselves inspires me.

You are not just another bride to me.

I want to know your love story and how you and your fiance interact with each other FAR before the wedding day.

This is exactly the experience I provide. You can expect confidence in every aspect of planning this wedding. With my proven system, "The Confidence Before the Click", that's what I make sure of.

You won't believe how easy it is to work with me ;-)

Servicing Leesburg, Winchester, Northern Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC, and surrounding areas

AVAILABLE FOR TRAVEL

23 Reviews for The Photo & Flower Girl

23 The Photo & Flower Girl Reviews

H
Featured
Heidi

Married on 08/12/2016

Emily is AMAZING! She did both my flowers and my pictures for my wedding day which was perfect because it was less thing to worry about and coordinate. She worked with me to create the bouquet I ... Read more wanted within my budget and she customized everything. LOVE HER!

K
Kelly

Married on 04/21/2018

Emily was the photographer and florist for my wedding and everything turned out absolutely amazing! The photos were everything I hoped for and more. She has a great personality and was very ... Read more accommodating in helping my fiance and I stay within our budget. I would highly recommend her for any bride who is looking for beautiful photos and/or flowers!

J
Jessica

Married on 12/09/2017

Emily was an amazing photographer for our December wedding and captured our day beautifully. I thoroughly loved working with her and highly recommend her. We chatted a couple of times before the big ... Read more day to make sure we were all on the same page. By establishing a rapport early in the planning process, it didn’t feel like I was working with a complete stranger. Emily is warm, friendly, fun, professional, and talented. I felt very comfortable with her. She was great with the kids in our wedding party, and overall, she was a great photographer. Our pictures were completed super fast within about six to seven weeks at competitive, affordable prices. We continue to enjoy our beautiful memories!