The Piermont

Babylon, New York · View map · Visit website

About The Piermont

The Piermont is a catering and event venue in Babylon, New York located in the Great South Bay. This luxury waterfront venue is a wonderful option for couples who would like to host their elegant wedding ceremonies, receptions, and bridal showers at a well-known establishment determined to make their special day a great one. The gorgeous ballroom is fantastic for receptions and the outdoor area offers beautiful picturesque views of the waterfront.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 350 of their guests at the Piermont. This gorgeous establishment invites you to hold your ceremony outside in the uncovered and/or covered outdoor, destination-style area. The beautiful bright space by the water is classy and relaxing, adding a calming, pleasant atmosphere to quell any leftover feelings of stress. Floor-to-ceiling windows indoors will allow guests to view the natural splendor from inside, though the ballroom is lovely, too. Beautiful hardwood floors and tasteful decorations accentuate an already gorgeous area to highlight a wonderful day.

Whether it is an intimate or grand event, the Piermont has you covered. This experienced, well-equipped staff knows exactly what couples need to help foster an environment that will create loving, lasting memories. The staff is delighted to help couples have an easy, exciting day and will provide couples with the utmost respect and hospitality. The Piermont offers various wedding packages for couples to choose from to ensure their wedding day goes exactly as they wish.

Cuisine
The Piermont delivers innovative in-house catering that will surely please both couples and guests alike. Styles include buffet, plated, hor d’oeuvres, and stations, as well as cocktail reception and desserts. Stunning presentation goes hand in hand with delicious food. Executive chef Joseph Vigliotti and his team of skilled professionals will impress with their take on American classics using fresh, high quality, local ingredients.

14 Reviews for The Piermont

14 The Piermont Reviews

C
Cassandra

Getting married on 05/02/2021

So happy with my experience very new and up to date with time

Def one of my top 3 places and would love to have it here, prices are a bit higher than expected Read more Def one of my top 3 places and would love to have it here, prices are a bit higher than expected

J
Jacqueline Gallagher

Getting married on 08/15/2020

Amazing-recommend for sure

The Piermont made hiring them as a vendor stress-free. They held our date open as a courtesy for four days. They were not pushy about adding ANY "extras" to their base price AND they were very honest ... Read more about their list of recommended vendors. I felt amazing with the decision.

Annalisa
Annalisa

Married on 06/08/2019

From my first appointment at the Piermont I could tell how amazing my experience was going to be. Brittany, Andrew and Tommy were all so accommodating and really showed they cared about every detail I ... Read more wanted included for my special day. When my fiance and I booked our wedding date, The Piermont was still under construction and the staff really made us feel excited and secure that we chose the right venue! We got to witness the transformation and all the hard work they spent making The Piermont a new and improved wedding venue. This past week they had their grand opening party where they showcased a variety of food options, cooking stations, passed hors d'oeuvres and signature drinks. We were excited how much we loved all of the food and can't wait to have our wedding here next year! Thanks to everyone at The Piermont for helping make our wedding planning fun and exciting rather than a stressful one!