The Pine Street Studio

Nevada City, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Pine Street Studio

The Pine Street Studio is a wedding videography studio based in Sacramento, California. Founded by award-winning filmmakers, they produce top-quality wedding films that capture each couple’s wedding day as beautifully and honestly as possible, using cinematic, documentary, short-form, and storytelling styles. Their goal is to create a film each couple will enjoy for the rest of their lives!

The videographers with Pine Street Studio are committed to keeping their cameras rolling until each event has concluded, and only book one event per day. They alway use at least three professional cinema cameras, recording the ceremony and reception, as well as pre-ceremony events. The business is covered by liability insurance, and offers each final video in the following formats:

• Blu-ray

B
Brandon Grande

Married on 02/04/2019

Nailed It!

I can't say enough great things about these guys. They were very courteous, they were on-time, they were on budget, and they were amazingly non-intrusive to our guests and the wedding photographer.I ... Read more was blown away with the end results. The artfully produced video is an incredible keepsake of the whole experience that we truly cherish.

Z
Zachary Matchem

Married on 05/20/2018

A "must-have" for your wedding.

I purchased a video package for my mother as a wedding gift, and I'm so glad that I did. Pine Street was a joy to work with, and took the stress of capturing that moment off of my plate entirely.I ... Read more think everyone has a friend or relative that is an amateur photographer, but for one of the most important moments of your life, it pays to let the professionals handle everything. Pine Street knows how important this day is to the bride and groom, and how stressful it can be, so they make sure you feel confident and at ease on your big day. I can't recommend them highly enough!

J
Justin Shore

Married on 11/22/2014

First Class Wedding Service

Zack and his team we’re absolutely amazing to work with. They provided an incredibly professional and unparelled service for our wedding video. My wife and I would not hesitate to use them again for ... Read more any event without thinking twice.

The Pine Street Studio FAQ