The Pinnacle Club at Otter Creek Golf Course

Ankeny, Iowa · View map

About The Pinnacle Club at Otter Creek Golf Course

A banquet facility in Ankeny, Iowa, The Pinnacle Club is located at the Otter Creek Golf Course. Beautifully renovated, The Pinnacle Club is a classic, country club-style banquet hall with both indoor and uncovered outdoor spaces, as well as beautiful views overlooking the lake and golf course. Couples can rent the venue for bridal showers, engagement parties, wedding ceremonies, and receptions. The venue is conveniently located off of exit 94 on I-35, only fifteen minutes north of downtown Des Moines and fifteen minutes south of Ames.

Facilities and Capacity
The Pinnacle Club can seat up to 250 guests or be utilized as two 100-person rooms and a 20-person boardroom. The banquet hall provides a comfortable space between your special event and other gatherings at the golf course because of its separate entrance from the golf course and the Tin Cup Bar and Grille. The large, pre-function room, bathrooms, and a bride’s room are also separate from The Pinnacle Club. Couples also have access to a bridal suite for preparation.

The Pinnacle Club, fully insured, offers event planning assistance, as well as setup and cleanup service for your event. Couples can also rent event items for their day, including barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens.

Cuisine
In-house catering services at The Pinnacle Club include a full, buffet-style catering menu with a complete hors d'oeuvres menu and kids meal options. Couples will be able to work with the catering services to plan their cocktail reception offerings, as well as the number of servers that will be needed at their event. For those seeking dessert, couples may bring in an outside cake. Not only do they offer full catering services, but they also provide a complete bar service. For the bar, couples can choose from a variety of beer, wine, and liquor selections.

6 Reviews for The Pinnacle Club at Otter Creek Golf Course

6 The Pinnacle Club at Otter Creek Golf Course Reviews

Taylor
Taylor Brown

Getting married on 05/30/2020

Prior to the event, planning went smoothly and all questions were answered timely. We cannot wait for the event!!

This event vendor is a great option to have for a reception! With food service included and so much more it was quick and easy to book! We are so excited for the event! Read more This event vendor is a great option to have for a reception! With food service included and so much more it was quick and easy to book! We are so excited for the event!

User5386796

2+ years ago

From the moment we met with Katie, we were very impressed! She was so friendly and very knowledgeable. We knew walking out that we wanted to have our wedding reception here. Even though the initial ... Read more date we wanted had been taken, we were able to change the date so that we could have our reception at the Pinnacle Club! I know that everything will be great because Katie is awesome and has been very helpful from the very beginning! So excited to have our reception here!!

User4583642

2+ years ago

I've been working with Katie Thielman at the Pinnacle Club and she is absolutely 100% fabulous to work with! She is so extremely flexible and helpful and responds within minutes if you email her.I ... Read more feel as though I'm kind of a pain to work with because I plan way in advance and think about anything that could possibly go wrong and because of this (I'm not exaggerating), I've probably emailed Katie over 50 times and every time, she is super helpful and never makes me feel bad about any of the questions I'm asking (sometimes with people you can feel as though you're annoying them or you're wasting their time, but with Katie, that's not the case). Absolutely everything about this place is wonderful! We have not actually had our reception there yet, but I'm not worried at all because as long as Katie is there, everything will be perfect!