The Piper Palm House

Saint Louis, MO · View map

About The Piper Palm House

Built in 1878, the Palm House is the oldest standing greenhouse west of the Mississippi River. After major restoration, this event space has become a sought after location for special events.

Located in the heart of Tower Grove Park, this conservatory sits on an open air plaza overlooking the historic lily ponds. With its beautiful details with distinctive architecture, stately windows and soaring ceiling, and towering palm trees, this space is perfect for indoor or outdoor wedding ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, and all special and corporate events.

16 Reviews for The Piper Palm House

16 The Piper Palm House Reviews

C
Colton

Married on 06/02/2017

This is the place to have Weddings in St. Louis! The Piper Palm House is a beautiful venue inside and out. We chose to hold our event in the Palm House. The June heat started the weekend of our ... Read more wedding. They let us decide a few days before the actual event to insure we made the right decision. The acoustics are great inside and the venue comes with all of the palms, plants and flowers seen in pictures. We really only added an alter. After the wedding we went outside to utilize Tower Grove Park. Everything was in bloom and pedestrians weren't overly in the way.

V
Vicki

Married on 04/22/2017

We had our wedding ceremony inside the Piper Palm House and it was simply beautiful. The communication with the coordinator went smoothly. Every time I emailed, I received a response within 24 hours, ... Read more usually sooner. Before we arrived for our rehearsal, I was informed about who I was meeting and what to expect. The day of the wedding, everything was ready to go when we arrived. We were able to get the venue decorated and perfected with plenty of time to spare. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Our building deposit was refunded to us quickly, within a week of the wedding. Thank you to everyone at the Piper Palm House and Tower Grove Park for helping us have the perfect day!

A
Amanda

Married on 09/19/2015

I reserved and utilized the Palm House, patio and ruins area for my ceremony and reception. The Piper Palm House team was very helpful in coordinating communication between my planner and caterer, and ... Read more they were very helpful in accommodating requests. The day was gorgeous and the venue was perfect for an early fall event. It could not have been more beautiful.