The Pitchford Photography

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About The Pitchford Photography

The Pitchford Photography provides wedding photography services in Richmond, Virginia. Offering a natural style and a passion for his craft, Frank loves to photograph couples’ weddings in all their splendor.

An experienced photographer, who exudes a relaxed charm, Frank's profession developed from a hobby photographing friends and family’s weddings into something more ambitious. Now, The Pitchford Photography takes pictures of ceremonies, receptions, engagement shoots, and other event celebrations. With a real interest in natural light photography, Frank loves to let nature perform its own magic, while he wields his, resulting in brilliant photos that shine with authenticity.

A wedding is one of the most naturally happy days of most couples’ lives, so having a photographer on hand to capture it without over-embellishment makes sense. Producing photos in full color, black and white, as well as offering both posed and natural shots, The Pitchford Photography gives couples a wide range of snaps for their wedding photo album. Among others, some of the services offered by the Pitchford Photography include:

• Digital files

Khala
Khala Scott

Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing photos 10000% recommended

Frank was such a pleasure to work with! I met with him in person months before the event. He offered his opinions, but really wanted to focus on making my day perfect and he exceeded all expectations. ... Read more While he is located in Richmond,VA he was provided service at my destination wedding in the Florida Keys. Frank made my day stress free and I couldn’t be more greatful for finding someone so easy to work with! I will definitely be using him in the future for other events.

Amber
Amber

Married on 05/18/2019

Greatest photographer ever!

Frank was a pleasure to work with! He was very professional and captured the best moments of our wedding. Any questions we had he responded quickly and was always polite. The wedding day he was ... Read more focused and worked diligently. I would recommend him to anyone having a event and needs photography services!

B
Brittany

Married on 09/29/2018

The Wedding for the Christians!!

Pitchford photography was more than I could truly ask for. Everything was done with great quality and professionalism. He and the second photographer were awesome and moved and around to capture my ... Read more perfect moments. I have so many options to choose from. He captured moments with my husband, parents, family and friends. I recommend him for every event I have now !!!