The Place at Innsbrook

Glen Allen, VA · View map

About The Place at Innsbrook

The Place at Innsbrook has been professionally managing weddings, banquets, meetings, parties and picnics since 1995.

We offer a distinctive location to host your event.

We provide all food and beverage, set up and clean up, china, glassware, silverware and staff. Everything you need for a well-planned event.

Our food service includes breakfast, brunch, plated, buffet and boxed lunches, refreshment breaks, plated and buffet dinners, cocktail receptions and picnics. Additionally we would be pleased to cater your event at the location of your choosing!

If providing bar services is part of your event, be assured that we can handle all of your beverage needs.

So whether you are planning a twenty member board meeting or a reception for hundreds, we are here to accommodate your venue and catering needs!

“Make The Place at Innsbrook Your Place for a special event!”

7 Reviews for The Place at Innsbrook

7 The Place at Innsbrook Reviews

Chante
Chante Evans

Married on 03/23/2019

Haven't booked yet, but definitely top 2!

I just finished a tour with Sarah over at The Place at Innsbrook and I'm floored by the professionalism, the attention to detail, and the care I was shown. I am so excited to go home and tell my ... Read more fiancé about The Place and possibly choose them to host our wedding!

S
Sonia

Married on 09/16/2017

One of the best decision we made for our wedding in September 2017 was to book with the Place at Innsbrook. Miss Sarah and Peggy were very professional and helped us along the way from our first ... Read more deposit to the final payment. Everyone loved the food, the coordination, and the overall service. We were sure it was the right place for our wedding celebration and we would recommend it to any couple living in Richmond, VA. it was an awesome experience and every penny was worth it...Thank you so very much.

D
Daiwana

Married on 07/16/2016

From day one my experience with this venue was just amazing. Everyone was so friendly and professional. They made sure my event was a major success and checked on me from beginning to finis to see ... Read more there anything else I needed or if there was anything they could do for me. The food was melt in your mouth. The owner was very active in helping out and making sure everything went smoothly. My guests are still talking about the venue and the food! I would definitely use them again!