The Planners Agency

Los Angeles, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Planners Agency

The Planners Agency is a wedding and event planning business based in Los Angeles and Huntington Beach, California, that serves the Orange County area. The Planners Agency is changing the way event planners and their clients connect and celebrate. For your wedding, The Planners Agency team will go above and beyond to assist you in planning one of the most exciting celebrations of your lives from beginning to end.

The Planners Agency features planners who own their separate planning businesses and have come together to plan weddings and special occasions in the Southern California region. Their wedding planning services include budget analysis, event design, guest list creation and vendor referrals. They also offer day-of coordination, partial and full planning services. The Planners Agency team has experience planning civil unions, cultural and religious ceremonies, as well as destination, double and military weddings.

7 Reviews for The Planners Agency

7 The Planners Agency Reviews

S
Featured
Stacy

Married on 03/14/2015

I have to say that the best money we spent was on these lovely ladies in making the day special for me and my husband. They made sure I stayed within my budget, made sure my vision came alive, and ... Read more that we were able to finish all the day’s activities according to plan! I wouldn't have it any other way! Thanks for all of your help in making our day perfect! Make sure you hire a planner! These girls work their behinds off to make sure your day is perfect!

User6346300

2+ years ago

Words cannot express how thankful I am to Planners Agency team! Melissa, Stephanie, and Crystal made our wedding vision come true! Our venue was the Oviatt Penthouse in downtown Los Angeles which is ... Read more beautiful but not an easy venue to work with. They helped us secure the best deal and saved us a lot of money with their connection of vendors! Working with Stephanie and the girls felt like I was working with one of my friends. She was amazing! She took care of every last detail. Walking into our venue that day was breathtaking seeing what we had worked on for months come to life! They truly made our wedding fell magical!'

J
Joey

Married on 09/06/2015

It was an amazing day that people still talk about. Everything ran smoothly, they worked with our budget all around perfect. You know your in good hands with them and I will definitely use them again ... Read more for my next wedding...j/k. Love you babe. Thanks Crystal and Lori