The Planners Agency

Los Angeles, California, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Planners Agency

We are changing the way you plan.

Imagine stepping into a huge party of established planners where you can hand pick someone that fits your needs for your wedding, corporate event or intimate celebration. Planners that individually own separate businesses but maintain the same values such as drive, professionalism, teamwork, efficiency and consistency. You know, think speed dating for event production! The cocktail table is a virtual round table of talent analyzing, designing and coordinating. The collaboration then begins to create your vision, bringing themes and ideas to life, and ultimately making dreams come to fruition. We thrive on taking your inspiration and personalizing it for you, placing you with the perfect planner. A planner that makes sense based on demographic, personality, budget and purpose. So, are you going to step right in? Come meet the dream team!

7 Reviews for The Planners Agency

7 The Planners Agency Reviews

S
Featured
Stacy

Married on 03/14/2015

I have to say that the best money we spent was on these lovely ladies in making the day special for me and my husband. They made sure I stayed within my budget, made sure my vision came alive, and ... Read more that we were able to finish all the day’s activities according to plan! I wouldn't have it any other way! Thanks for all of your help in making our day perfect! Make sure you hire a planner! These girls work their behinds off to make sure your day is perfect!

User6346300

2+ years ago

Words cannot express how thankful I am to Planners Agency team! Melissa, Stephanie, and Crystal made our wedding vision come true! Our venue was the Oviatt Penthouse in downtown Los Angeles which is ... Read more beautiful but not an easy venue to work with. They helped us secure the best deal and saved us a lot of money with their connection of vendors! Working with Stephanie and the girls felt like I was working with one of my friends. She was amazing! She took care of every last detail. Walking into our venue that day was breathtaking seeing what we had worked on for months come to life! They truly made our wedding fell magical!'

J
Joey

Married on 09/06/2015

It was an amazing day that people still talk about. Everything ran smoothly, they worked with our budget all around perfect. You know your in good hands with them and I will definitely use them again ... Read more for my next wedding...j/k. Love you babe. Thanks Crystal and Lori