The Plant Shoppe Florist

Gainesville, FL · View map · Visit website

About The Plant Shoppe Florist

The Plant Shoppe Florist is a full-service floral and wedding service company based out of Gainesville, Florida. Owner Betsy Gardner and her team of designers have over 25 years of experience in the industry. With backgrounds in horticulture, floral design, art and interior design, The Plant Shoppe Florist offers uncompromised creativity and attention to detail. For floral design filled with color and texture, inquire about The Plant Shoppe Florist today!

Products Offered
The Plant Shoppe Florist offers a variety of wedding day items to bring beautiful floral details to every part of your wedding day. Their products include:

• Free consultation
  • Boutonnieres
  • Low arrangements
  • Elevated arrangements
  • Bouquets

Other Services
To make your wedding day as stress-free as possible, The Plant Shoppe Florist also offers a variety of services. Their services include:

• Floral preservation

H
Featured
Hyacinth

Married on 04/14/2018

Betsy really delivered on our wedding day. She really listened to what I wanted for my flowers (colorful and leafy) and came through with such beautiful arrangements, especially my bouquet. I loved ... Read more how she worked with the decor we already had and accentuated it with the most wonderful selection of flowers, ferns, moss and air plants. The finished arrangements were better than anything I could have dreamt of. I wish they lasted forever! She was really awesome to work with, too. We're an out-of-state couple, so we mostly had to talk via phone and emails. She was patient with me through the planning process, gave helpful suggestions about the design and kept everything on budget. I'm really happy that I went with The Plant Shoppe Florist.

Sharon
Sharon Hook

Married on 05/17/2019

Beautiful old fashioned flowers and bouquet

Excellent service with amazing designs and flowers. Highly recommend. Read more Excellent service with amazing designs and flowers. Highly recommend.

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 01/12/2019

Gorgeous flowers, great service!

We loved our bouquets and arrangements by Betsy! She made it easy for me (with no floral experience AND planning from out of state) by requesting my Pinterest board, then went over it with me over the ... Read more phone, asking questions and clarifying the styles I liked/didn't like. She was flexible when I wanted to stay within a budget, and we ended up using my bridesmaid's bouquets for most of the centerpieces & doing greenery and blooms with candles or lanterns for the other tables, which was great and looked beautiful. She made a gorgeous arrangement for our seating chart and for two barrels, and very pretty boutonnieres and corsages! She delivered the bouquets to our getting-ready location and the rest to our 30-minutes-out-of-town venue, which was much appreciated!! Overall would definitely recommend--thank you Betsy!