The Plantation Barn of 1810

Morristown, Tennessee · View map

About The Plantation Barn of 1810

The Gift of Time at a location that is Timeless...Sometimes you find perfection in the most unexpected places, just like Love itself. Escape to the country and get-together with loved ones at our beautiful Plantation Barn of 1810. We would love to host your most romantic day! Our WEEK long package gives you the gift of time as well as your own personal wedding consultant and tons of decorations to choose from to help you to utilize your wedding budget to it's fullest! Whether you are wanting rustic...vintage chic...or timeless traditional...let us help your wedding dreams become reality...with a touch of Southern Elegance of course!

52 Reviews for The Plantation Barn of 1810

52 The Plantation Barn of 1810 Reviews

K
Kim Ratcliff

Married on 06/30/2018

Outstanding venue complete with a very knowledgeable wedding coordinator

Alice Rogers you made my daughters dream come true! Because of you and your beautiful wedding venue my daughters wedding day was PERFECT! All future brides out there you really need to consider ... Read more consider this location. There are so many perks to renting this venue you really need to check it out!!

Taylor
Taylor Kimbrough

Best Venue in East TN!!!

I had the true pleasure of marrying my best friend at the most beautiful venue in East Tennessee! We have had so many compliments about how beautiful our wedding was thanks to this place. It was ... Read more absolutely amazing having the venue for the WHOLE WEEK leading up to the big day. That takes so much stress off the bride. Speaking of taking stress off the bride, Alice, the wedding planner is top notch. Best of all, she's included in the price :) From designing all of my save the dates, invitations, programs, and personalized decorations to making sure every little detail was perfect on the wedding day, she was simply amazing. I cannot say enough good things about this venue, and I know you will not be disappointed if you chose The Plantation Barn of 1810 as your dream wedding venue!

A
Austin Kimbrough

Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing, Rustic Wedding Venue!

My wife and I got married at this location, and we could not have asked for a more perfect experience. The venue is stunning and unique! The price was very reasonable and included the best wedding ... Read more planner ever, Alice, and tons of decorations on site. Anyone in East TN should consider this venue if you want the most perfect wedding. My favorite part is the barn and the atmosphere inside it.