The Plumed Serpent Bridal

Westport, New York · View map · Visit website

About The Plumed Serpent Bridal

The Plumed Serpent Bridal is a bridal boutique located in Westport, Connecticut. They take pride in how their brides feel during their shopping experience. From the warmly lit boutique to the friendly bridal consultants, the team will make you feel welcome and special. After all, The Plumed Serpent Bridal cares about making your day memorable.

Experience

Alison Luciana owns the bridal boutique. She is also the creative director. For more than 15 years, The Plumed Serpent Bridal has been serving brides in the local area.

The boutique has attire for brides, bridesmaids and mothers of the bride and groom. They offer in-house alterations, appointments only, cleaning, preservation, rentals, sample sales and trunk shows. The Plumed Serpent Bridal can provide the following items:

• Bridal belts

K
Featured
Kaitlynn

Married on 05/06/2017

I'm so glad I bought my dress here! The girls were extremely helpful and patient trying to find the perfect dress for me. Everyone was very professional and easy to manage appointments etc. They offer ... Read more in-store seamstress (I initially thought was a little pricy, but worth every penny). Their trunk shows allow you to try and jewelry and hair-do's with your dress to see what looks best! I can't thank them enough for the most perfect dress and jewelry!

Kimberly
Kimberly

Getting married on 09/12/2020

Exactly what I had hoped for and dreamed of at a wedding gown salon!

I had such a great experience at the Plumed Serpent this past weekend! Inside the salon is absolutely beautiful; exactly what I envisioned a bridal salon to look liked: bright white and lined with ... Read more dresses! They offered us each a glass of champagne, which was minor but very much appreciated! I brought 4 guests with me and we had our own section of the salon; it was personal and intimate. My consultant Allison (who is also the owner) was incredible! She had to fill in for my original consultant who had to go home because of a stomach bug. She came in on her day off and made sure my experience was nothing short of perfect! She got to know me, asked questions about my wedding, and made me feel like her absolute main priority. The staff was very accommodating. They have a great selection of dresses, designers, and accessories. I found my dress and purchased it that day! I can’t wait to go back for accessories and fittings!

Chelsea
Chelsea Eaton

Getting married on 04/18/2020

One of a kind

I'm a bride that had gone to 4 places around the area and hadn't found "the one" so when I had my appointment here, I was nervous this would be just another appointment, and i was SO wrong! From the ... Read more moment my mom and I walked in, the front desk representative was offering us water or champagne. There is plenty of seating throughout the store, plenty of privacy for different groups and filled with dresses, more than I've seen elsewhere. Yvette was my representative and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to help me through this experience. She was nothing short of amazing, patient, funny, warm, and a visionary! She let me pick out dresses I thought i'd be interested in but also was open about choosing some of her own for me to try....and the one I landed with, was one of the ones she picked! One of the things that stood out to me the most is they don't rush you. They take their time with you and it's all about YOU. I am beyond grateful that I had made my way here - otherwise I would still be searching when the dress of my dreams with right under my nose in my home town.