The Plumed Serpent Bridal

Westport, New York · View map · Visit website

About The Plumed Serpent Bridal

The Plumed Serpent Bridal is a bridal boutique located in Westport, Connecticut. They take pride in how their brides feel during their shopping experience. From the warmly lit boutique to the friendly bridal consultants, the team will make you feel welcome and special. After all, The Plumed Serpent Bridal cares about making your day memorable.

Experience

Alison Luciana owns the bridal boutique. She is also the creative director. For more than 15 years, The Plumed Serpent Bridal has been serving brides in the local area.

The boutique has attire for brides, bridesmaids and mothers of the bride and groom. They offer in-house alterations, appointments only, cleaning, preservation, rentals, sample sales and trunk shows. The Plumed Serpent Bridal can provide the following items:

• Bridal belts

K
Featured
Kaitlynn

Married on 05/06/2017

I'm so glad I bought my dress here! The girls were extremely helpful and patient trying to find the perfect dress for me. Everyone was very professional and easy to manage appointments etc. They offer ... Read more in-store seamstress (I initially thought was a little pricy, but worth every penny). Their trunk shows allow you to try and jewelry and hair-do's with your dress to see what looks best! I can't thank them enough for the most perfect dress and jewelry!

J
Jennifer Alshuk

Getting married on 10/16/2020

Nothing short of amazing!

I recently went to Plumed Serpent during their sample sale. This was my first time trying in dresses. I had no idea what I wanted or liked, besides that I love lace and sparkle. To start, the store is ... Read more gorgeous! I was very excited to start my appointment, but I didn't want to get too excited incase there was a chance I didn't find my dress right away. I had the pleasure of working with Yvette who pulled all sorts of dresses for me try on to get to know what I liked and didn't like. As she got to learn what styles I was interested in I started to fall more in love with each dress I tried on. She was always honest with me and never made me feel uncomfortable. She was very personable and knowledgeable as well! She always asked what I liked or didn't like about a dress I had on at the moment. Just when I thought the search was over for night, she said she had a dress in mind that she thought I would like a lot... low and behold, I fell in love. She pulled out all the stops and put a veil on, jewelry and I said yes to the dress! I knew I was limited with my budget but I was able to find a dress I feel amazing in and in my budget. She took all the pictures I could've ever asked for as well. My experience was definitely a 10 out of 10 and I couldn't ask for anything more. I highly suggest checking out Plumed Serpent!!

Kimberly
Kimberly

Getting married on 09/12/2020

Exactly what I had hoped for and dreamed of at a wedding gown salon!

I had such a great experience at the Plumed Serpent this past weekend! Inside the salon is absolutely beautiful; exactly what I envisioned a bridal salon to look liked: bright white and lined with ... Read more dresses! They offered us each a glass of champagne, which was minor but very much appreciated! I brought 4 guests with me and we had our own section of the salon; it was personal and intimate. My consultant Allison (who is also the owner) was incredible! She had to fill in for my original consultant who had to go home because of a stomach bug. She came in on her day off and made sure my experience was nothing short of perfect! She got to know me, asked questions about my wedding, and made me feel like her absolute main priority. The staff was very accommodating. They have a great selection of dresses, designers, and accessories. I found my dress and purchased it that day! I can’t wait to go back for accessories and fittings!