The Poppy and The Peony

Kalamazoo, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About The Poppy and The Peony

The Poppy and The Peony, a wedding florist in the Kalamazoo, Michigan area, creates a range of colorful and fragrant arrangements for couples’ weddings. A full-service florist with an event design studio, this company does it all for couples. This shop is located in Kalamazoo, Michigan, and operates in the southwest region of the state.

The process begins with consultations. The florists work with couples to get an idea of what they want in florals on their wedding day. The team then works on event design, providing samples to the couples and taking their time to make venue visits. On the day of the wedding, the florists at The Poppy and The Peony take care of delivery, setup, and cleanup. Couples with nearly any style of wedding can work with these florists to get exactly the style of floral arrangements they need. The company offers styles that are classic, glamorous, romantic, or vintage. They can also create country, rustic, preppy, modern, or nautical florals for couples. The arrangements can even be non-floral, depending on a couple’s preferences. Other arrangements offered by this florist include:

• Aisle decor

Featured
Evita

Married on 09/30/2017

Bunny is a true artist.

Bunny was such a pleasure to work with. During such a frantic time, planning a wedding out of state, she provided me with reassurance and creative genius every step of the way. She is remarkable at ... Read more bringing your thoughts and ideas to life, even if you aren't the greatest at expressing your authenticity and individual flair. She created a Pinterest board where we were able to share visual options and was in constant contact through text or email. I knew she would do a good job as I had seen her work, but I never could have imagined how the exquisite flower creations she made would bring to life a part of me in my wedding I never knew I wanted to share. When she handed me my bouquet for the first time while I sat in the limo before I entered the church, it was so stunning it brought me to tears. I love flowers and knew they would add character and style to our wedding but not to the extent that Bunny did. That keen eye and awareness is pure talent. She is a true artist.

Chelsea
Chelsea

Married on 10/06/2018

Summer Wedding

The Poppy and The Peony did an absolute amazing job with making our wedding beautiful. Kristin took several ideas and made them into beautiful masterpieces. She was extremely flexible as I changed my ... Read more ideas several times throughout the planning. She was able to meet with me to go over initial and final planning, pricing etc. She took so much stress out of the day but taking charge and setting up the reception beautifully. She was by far the easiest service we hired on our day and was a huge relief to have her as part of my team. I would HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding/event! She is brilliant in what she does and your event is guaranteed to be absolutely beautiful and perfect with her help.

L
Lindsey

Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding at Journeyman Distillery

The flowers truly spoke for themselves! I received so many compliments. It was more beautiful than what I could have imagined! Read more The flowers truly spoke for themselves! I received so many compliments. It was more beautiful than what I could have imagined!!