The Porcelain Bride

Jacksonville, FL · View map · Visit website

About The Porcelain Bride

The Porcelain Bride is a wedding makeup artist based in Jacksonville, Florida. Her goal is to blend timeless, elegant looks with modern trends to help you achieve the look you have always envisioned for one of the biggest days of your life.

The Porcelain Bride offers makeup services that will enhance your best features while letting your personality shine through and leave you feeling like yourself. The bride and her bridal party are offered the following services:

• Airbrush & traditional makeup
  • Full face makeup, including eyes, contour, blush, lips, etc.
  • False lashes
  • Makeup trial
  • Natural makeup
  • On-site makeup

Areas Covered
The Porcelain Bride services weddings in Jacksonville, Florida, the surrounding areas, and is available for travel.

31 Reviews for The Porcelain Bride

31 The Porcelain Bride Reviews

Staci
Staci Bernhard

Getting married on 05/03/2021

Such an awesome experience

I was the maid of honor in a wedding and Megan was the makeup artist for the whole wedding party. After having a bad experience with makeup artists from a previous wedding I was in, the bride and I ... Read more both did a makeup trial with Megan before the wedding. She was amazing! The service was quick, she listened to what the bride wanted, and she was able to match my super light skin with no problem. She also walked us through what the process would be for the day of the wedding, and that was even better than we could have expected. Not only were her services awesome, she was super fun to be around. It felt like she was part of the wedding party, which made the whole experience run smoothly. The day of, there were six bridesmaids, the bride, and the moms all getting makeup done. Megan expertly did everyone's makeup and had us all looking amazing. Because she uses airbrush, the makeup stayed put through all the happy tears, dancing, and after partying. I loved that she gave each of us a tiny tube of lipstick to touch up as the night went on. I cannot recommend her enough!

M
Maggie Erhardt

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Best wedding makeup artist

Megan was absolutely amazing! From the moment I found her as a makeup vendor, she was so kind, sweet, understanding, and very responsive. We clicked immediately from the moment we met. I was beyond ... Read more satisfied with my trial, so I quickly hired her, as I was afraid of losing her if I waited any longer, for my big day. My wedding was a destination wedding, so finding the perfect vendors took some extra "work." It was also stressful, as I was super worried about not finding the right hair and makeup artists. Megan is absolutely amazing! She made me look flawless for both my trial and wedding day makeup. I had some sunburn as well as melasma (dark sun spots) and no one would ever have known. Her airbrush covered it all up and made my skin glow! If you are looking for the best makeup artist to make you and your bridesmaids the most beautiful, you MUST hire her! Megan, thank YOU for making me look gorgeous on my wedding day!!!!

Blake
Blake Lewis

Getting married on 03/29/2020

I didn't want to ever take it off!

I haven't even had my wedding day makeup done by Megan yet, so far we've only done my engagement shoot makeup but that's all it took for me to know I made the absolute best decision choosing her as my ... Read more makeup artist. I've never been so thrilled with a purchased service ever in my life. I didn't take it off for HOURS after the shoot because her work was just too beautiful and it made me feel amazing. She's so upbeat, fun, cute, witty I can't wait to work with her further. It was my first time with air brush and false lashes - she explained everything, gave me advice, gave me extra product for touch up and a mini sponge so I could touch up after taking my glasses off for some pictures. She's the best.