The Posie Shoppe

Prineville, Oregon · View map · Visit website

About The Posie Shoppe

The Posie Shoppe is a floral shop based in Prineville, Oregon, that specializes in helping you find the best flowers for your wedding. While keeping your budget a priority, the award-winning floral designers will help bring your visions to life through flowers. You can meet with them during a consultation to discuss your visions and they will offer their expert advice and suggestions on what designs and types of flowers to select. Not only do they create floral designs but they can also provide unique set pieces and rental containers.

The Posie Shoppe will ensure you feel comfortable with the florists as they design your wedding flowers. They can design pieces to match your wedding style, whether it’s classic, country, modern, romantic, rustic, or vintage. On the wedding day, they will deliver, set up, and clean up all items. The following types of floral and non-floral arrangements and decor are offered:

• Aisle decor

17 The Posie Shoppe Reviews

Rachael
Rachael

Getting married on 11/04/2019

Truly went above and beyond for us, and stayed under budget!

Michelle is wonderful to work with! She created a beautiful proposal from my inspiration photos, and was flexible when I changed my vision. When we met her at The Posie Shoppe, she sat down with me ... Read more and helped me come to a decision on flowers that stayed under the budget I requested. Our flowers were delivered to the venue day-of, and were so elegant!! She definitely followed my vision, when I saw our flowers for the first time I was elated, they are gorgeous!! Thank you so much, Michelle, you truly made my heart so very happy with our floral! I highly recommend The Posie Shoppe, visit her shop too because it is full of fun! Love, Rachael and Ryan

Christine
Christine

Married on 11/17/2018

Gorgeous Florals for Central OR Wedding

Michelle from The Posie Shoppe was super accommodating of the multiple changes I made to the flower order throughout the 1+ year of wedding planning. We communicated easily through email and pictures ... Read more and The Posie Shoppe totally delivered. They took my loose concepts and created a beautiful cohesive floral theme for the wedding. The final product was so amazing I could hardly believe it! Highly recommend.

H
Haley

Married on 10/20/2018

Floral queen!

Brides, you have to hire Michelle for your wedding floral. She is kind, creative, and seriously the MASTER at making your dreams come to life. She was also budget friendly, prompt with her ... Read more communication, flexible, and very professional. Our flowers were a highlight of our wedding day and people have been talking about them and raving since our big day. We would give her 10 stars if we could. Posie Shoppe is the best.