The Posie Shoppe

Prineville, Oregon, OR · View map · Visit website

About The Posie Shoppe

The Posie Shoppe is a floral shop based in Prineville, Oregon, that specializes in helping you find the best flowers for your wedding. While keeping your budget a priority, the award-winning floral designers will help bring your visions to life through flowers. You can meet with them during a consultation to discuss your visions and they will offer their expert advice and suggestions on what designs and types of flowers to select. Not only do they create floral designs but they can also provide unique set pieces and rental containers.

The Posie Shoppe will ensure you feel comfortable with the florists as they design your wedding flowers. They can design pieces to match your wedding style, whether it’s classic, country, modern, romantic, rustic, or vintage. On the wedding day, they will deliver, set up, and clean up all items. The following types of floral and non-floral arrangements and decor are offered:

• Aisle decor

Christine
Christine

Married on 11/17/2018

Gorgeous Florals for Central OR Wedding

Michelle from The Posie Shoppe was super accommodating of the multiple changes I made to the flower order throughout the 1+ year of wedding planning. We communicated easily through email and pictures ... Read more and The Posie Shoppe totally delivered. They took my loose concepts and created a beautiful cohesive floral theme for the wedding. The final product was so amazing I could hardly believe it! Highly recommend.

H
Haley

Married on 10/20/2018

Floral queen!

Brides, you have to hire Michelle for your wedding floral. She is kind, creative, and seriously the MASTER at making your dreams come to life. She was also budget friendly, prompt with her ... Read more communication, flexible, and very professional. Our flowers were a highlight of our wedding day and people have been talking about them and raving since our big day. We would give her 10 stars if we could. Posie Shoppe is the best.

Mick
Mick

Married on 10/05/2018

Romantic bouquets

The posie shoppe make amazing flower arrangements. I had the most beautiful bouquet! They listened to what I liked and what I didn’t like and the results were the perfect bouquet for me on my wedding ... Read more day! They made beautiful arrangements for my wedding altar as well as these cool wedding hoops for the bridesmaids! My flower girl loved her crown! I love that they are current with trends but can also do the classic looks as well! I would totally recommend them for your wedding!