The Primavera Regency

Stirling, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About The Primavera Regency

The Primavera Regency is a classic wedding venue located in Stirling, New Jersey. This luxurious venue includes their attentive service, amazing cuisine, and their captivating facilities. With personalized service, this venue will provide an excellent wedding that is unique to you and your partner. Along with their award-winning services, they also offer wedding planning tools on their website. The Primavera Regency offers their warmth, intimacy, and romance with their luxury accommodations and unlimited possibilities for your wedding day. They only host one wedding at a time, so the staff at the venue is fully focused on your wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity

The Primavera Regency can accommodate 250 guests over three event spaces, both indoor and outdoor. Their main space is the elegant banquet hall, with their premiere lighting and crystal chandelier. Outdoor, enjoy the manicured lawns, the gazebo, and the backdrop of nature. Not only is this space perfect for pictures, but for ceremonies and receptions as well.

This venue offers event planning, as well as the ability to hook up lighting and sound. They are able to accommodate whatever needs you have for your wedding, including a custom wedding design to match your vision. A list of their services and items include:

• Cake
  • Event rentals
  • Chairs
  • Linens

Cuisine

Their cuisine options include a variety of different options for cocktail hour, your reception, hor d’oeuvres, and dessert. Some of their catering services include ice sculptures, seafood, a buffet, platters, and a chocolate fountain. They have several menus available, including the Royal Regency Menu, The Deluxe Wedding Menu, The Wedding Celebration Menu, and the Wedding Cocktail Reception Menu. Each menu includes lavish cocktails and bar items, premium dishes, and gourmet desserts. Their menus are customizable.

Other Services

The Primavera Regency offers uncommon amenities like linens, floating roses for the cocktail table, and a hostess service. Additional items and services include:

• Seating cards

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 02/21/2014

My husband and I just had our wedding reception at the Primavera Regency on Friday and could not have been more pleased with everything. The Primavera went above and beyond with everything my husband ... Read more and I needed. The service was unbelievable, especially by the maître'd Chris. He made our night so special and took care of everything. I also heard from my guests that he not only took care of my husband and I but also made sure every single one of my guests was comfortable and having a wonderful time. The food was absolutely unbelievable, the guests said it was the best food they have ever eaten at a wedding or any venue. Our guests said the food at our cocktail hour alone was the most food they have ever seen in the lives. The food was stupendous, our guests keep telling us how wonderful the lamb chops, chicken stir fry, mushroom and lobster ravioli, filet mignon, and chicken margarita were. Also every single dessert we had at the Venetian hour was incredible, the most delicious desserts we have ever eaten. We were so pleased that we were given so much food for such an incredible price. When my husband and I first went around looking for a venue the Primavera was polite right from the start to us and the price was far better than of other venues we were looking for. Everyone loved how beautiful the room looked and we used the Primavera's centerpieces, chair covers and lightening package. The cake was incredible it was the most wonderful cake I have ever seen and also the most delicious. It was the most wonderful wedding my husband and I could have ever dreamed of and that was all thanks to the Primavera Regency they went above and beyond for everything and took care of every single thing we needed. I am going to suggest this place to every single person I know because it was absolutely perfect.

Marissa
Marissa De Witt

Married on 09/01/2019

Best Venue for your wedding!

Michael and the people at The Primavera take customer experience to an entirely new Level. We were engaged 2 years and they made us family. They answered all emails, ensured all details were taken ... Read more care of, we're patient with crazy work schedules and communicated endlessly to give us the perfect day. We can't thank them enough!

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 01/06/2019

Amazing Service!

I can’t say enough wonderful things about the Primavera Regency! Everything was perfect for our special day. The staff go above and beyond to make everything perfect. Michael is amazing, he has this ... Read more amazing calmness about him which helps any stressed-out bride feel at ease. The place is beautiful, I am still getting compliments about how beautiful the place is, and with the recent renovations it makes everything more magical. The food was amazing! People always remember the food at weddings and let me tell you everything was so delicious, people are still talking about all the food that was there and how delicious it was! The cake and all the mini desserts were decadent and delicious! They work with you to get you the menu and dessert that you have dreamed about. They made this process so easy for me, and stress free I can’t thank them enough. Everything was wonderful!!! The went above and beyond what I had dreamed my wedding would be!