The Purple Iris Events

Fullerton, California · View map

About The Purple Iris Events

The Purple Iris Events is a wedding florist in Fullerton, California. This floral design and event coordination company has nearly 30 years of experience, and hundreds of events under their belt. The Purple Iris Events is sure to transform your wedding space into a completely magical environment, all while staying within your budget.

The Purple Iris Events offers floral arrangements in a variety of styles, ranging from eclectic, modern, and glamorous to vintage, country, rustic, tropical, and more. No matter your vision, this company will bring it to life. They offer setup, cleanup, and delivery services, to ensure a stress-free day for you. You can also get preservations, samples, consultations, event design services, and venue visits as needed. The arrangements available can include anything from full decor arrangements to flower petals and single flowers. The full list of arrangements also includes:

• Aisle decor

102 The Purple Iris Events Reviews

Laura
Laura

Married on 06/23/2018

Wendy did an amazing job with our wedding flowers, centerpieces, and favors. She did a great job at asking all the right questions during our initial consultation with her in order to make sure we got ... Read more exactly what we wanted. She is fair priced and very accommodating from start to finish. She can accommodate virtually any request and we loved that she was able to take care of our mini succulent favors! We also rented the centerpiece lanterns from her which saved us a ton of money and they matched our decor perfectly! She did a fantastic job blending the succulents with flowers in each arrangement. I LOVED my bouquet so much that I was sad to leave it behind when we left for our honeymoon!

L
Lauren

Married on 06/03/2018

Wendy did an incredible job on the flowers for my wedding and rehearsal dinner. Not only was I beyond pleased with them, but I received so many compliments over how beautiful they all looked. She was ... Read more a joy and pleasure to work with, and brought my vision to life. I highly recommend her for any of your floral needs- you won’t be disappointed.

B
Becca

Married on 05/25/2018

This is not my first time working with Wendy, and it is always a pleasure! Read more This is not my first time working with Wendy, and it is always a pleasure!