The Queensbury Hotel

Glens Falls, NY · View map · Visit website

About The Queensbury Hotel

The Queensbury Hotel is a historic, luxury wedding venue in downtown Glens Falls, New York. Since 1926, The Queensbury has had the privilege of hosting countless weddings of various styles & sizes. The historic venue, beautiful ballrooms and elegant event spaces offer the perfect, classic backdrop to your day. Your fairy tale wedding will come to life
and it will truly be a night to remember for both you and your guests. Conveniently located between Saratoga Springs and Lake George, it’s the perfect destination to welcome your family and friends for your wedding day

Facilities and Capacity

This historic hotel has 12 event spaces that can host up to 250 of your wedding guests. Among these spaces are several event spaces and ballrooms that can host the wedding or event of your dreams. The Queensbury Hotel also has 125 newly renovated guest rooms complete with high-speed internet and in-room dining. For the wedding couple, their all-inclusive packages include a complimentary wedding suite. Your guests can enjoy an indoor pool, jacuzzi, and fitness center as they celebrate this wonderful moment in your lives. There is also a massage therapist, esthetician and barbershop within the hotel so you can look and feel your best on your big day.

Their experienced Wedding Planner, talented culinary team and attentive staff will work with you closely to guarantee a seamless & hassle free process every step of the way. Their all-inclusive packages include their outstanding in-house catering and bar services as part of their complete event planning. The Queensbury Hotel is wheelchair accessible and provides parking with shuttle service available.

Ceremonies

Have your ceremony in their grand lobby that features original terrazzo floors and a granite fireplace while you're surrounded by your family or friends. Or take advantage of some nearby locations that offer perfect outdoor ceremony options like the gazebo in City Park, located right across the street from The Queensbury.

Location

You and your guests will find activities that are sure to please everyone whether it’s shopping in the many boutiques, dining in extravagant restaurants, or exploring the various art and historical museums. Saratoga Springs, Lake George and the Adirondack Mountains are just a few minutes from Glens Falls.

5 Reviews for The Queensbury Hotel

5 The Queensbury Hotel Reviews

H
Holly

Married on 02/09/2019

Wedding experience

My wedding was a huge success! The setting was beautiful and classy. The staff were absolutely wonderful to deal with. A list of local vendor was supplied which helped me start my planning. ... Read more Communication was as often as it needed to be. The stress of making my day wonderful made me reach out often, mostly in the couple months prior. Requests to meet were never turned down. The food was amazing; not one person had a complaint about it. I was actually told by a few people that it was the best meal they ever had at a wedding!! I think the cost was reasonable for the setting. In the end, we were expecting a refund and thought there would be "hidden fees" that would've been kept by the hotel. Not the case! We were refunded exactly what we expected and in a timely manner. Did I mention that the food was amazing? Many many thanks to Jennifer and Matt, as well as all the support staff, in making our day magical!!!! (Regretably, I can only post a few pictures. Unable to access many pictures for some reason.)

C
Carrie

Married on 07/08/2017

Thank you for helping make our wedding so amazing! The space was beautiful, from the ceremony in the lobby to the reception in the Adirondack Room. Evelyn was the best and super helpful! Everyone was ... Read more was great and I am so happy we chose the Queensbury for our wedding. :)

User7210486

1+ year ago

We used The Queensbury Hotel for our rehearsal dinner, post-wedding breakfast, and room block. Both meals were held in the Gold Room. The food and service were excellent. I have a food allergy and the ... Read more manager, Evelyn, took special care to have the chef set aside a delicious and safe meal for me. She is very well organized and communicated well with both sets of parents while planning the two meals. We appreciated her work! Given that we had our wedding in the peak tourist season of late July, the room block prices were reasonable for our out-of-town guests. Many enjoyed the pianist and bar downstairs. The bridal suite had an extra living room area but it seemed to be just two rooms joined together. I would skip that expense. The Queensbury has recently been renovated to revitalize the charm of its historic rooms. The Gold Room is a beautiful space for a moderate-sized crowd and a seated-meal. The architecture speaks for itself- you don't need much decoration. The pillars might make a full wedding reception with dancing in The Gold Room difficult, but that's why they have the Ball Room down the hall!