The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal

Sintra · View map

About The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal

The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal is the first wedding venue with a pure vintage style in Portugal. With more than five centuries, it is located in Sintra Mountains, UNESCO Heritage Site.

The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal is an historical estate surrounded by its gardens, natural woods, with Ocean and Sunset views and decorated in a vintage style to evoke the enchated feeling of Sintra.

To design and assist you and your wedding, The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding Planners Team in Portugal are at your disposal. Specialized professionals that will carefully take care of your vintage wedding arragments.

You can do your wedding ceremony on our enchanted chapel or in the gardens, following by a relaxed cocktail on the terrace and a wedding outdoor reception. We’ll design and plan your vintage wedding in Portugal according to your dreams!

1 Reviews for The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal

1 The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal Reviews

S
Samantha

Married on 09/13/2014

The Quinta is a place that you fall in love with from the very beginning. I will never forget our wedding day, the simplicity and history of this villa makes every detail pop. Our guests still talk ... Read more about the day, the decoration, the weather, the food and the party. The team behind The Quinta is lovely and very professional, they understood what I had in mind. In my case, I simply love what is rustic and vintage, and The Quinta fits like a glove when you are looking for a place with this feeling. I will remember this day for the rest of my life. Thank you for everything!

The Quinta - My Vintage Wedding in Portugal FAQ