The Ramsdens

Poughkeepsie, NY · View map

About The Ramsdens

The Ramsdens is a photography business in Poughkeepsie, New York. Husband and wife team, Caitlinn and Brian, are fine art photographers in New York’s Hudson Valley. They love intimate weddings and elopements but are equally prepared for large celebrations.

As a married couple they can appreciate the magic and excitement of your wedding day. They bring their positive energy, creative minds and quality equipment to capture breathtaking images for all parts of your day. They never turn down and adventure and will hike a mountain or brave a little water to document the moment you say “I do.” They are easy to work with and keep you informed so you have a stress-free experience. Their photography services include:

• Additional hours

Kate
Kate Post

Married on 06/30/2019

Best People, Photos, Planners, and Turn Around Time

As someone who works in the wedding industry, I knew I wanted/needed The Ramsdens to photograph my wedding before I was even engaged. Since the very first time I worked with them, I noticed something ... Read more very different about their photos. The photos are not only visually incredible, but highlight and truly capture the relationship between two people. They make the whole process a fun, enjoyable experience from beginning to end. They also make the experience very fluid and natural, coming from someone who is very rarely photographed. Nothing felt forced or posed, and they have the most creative eye. Brian and Cait are the two most incredible people I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know. I felt like I had two of my best friends at my wedding there to enjoy it with me, but they also took charge in the kindest way to keep everything on track so the whole day ran smoother than I could have imagined. The Ramsdens were one part of my wedding I knew I needed, as the photographs are going to be with me forever. I can't explain how important it is to go with people you trust. You can put all your trust in Cait and Brian. Their creativity, professionalism, work ethic and passion are above the rest.

Kayla
Kayla

Married on 06/01/2019

The Best Decision You Will Ever Make (Aside From Marrying Your Spouse)

When my husband and I were researching who we wanted to shoot our wedding, we wanted to work with someone who didn’t just shoot posed fake photos on the weekends, but work with someone who was truly ... Read more passionate about their work. We lucked out and found TWO individuals, Caitlinn and Brian, who are exactly that - the most real and honest people who simply love what they do and it truly shows through their pictures. They capture the most natural of moments, in the most flattering lighting creating magic. Their work is just unbelievable. We LOVED working with them so much and they have captured such a monumental moment in our lives in ways that we couldn’t even imagine. The planning process was so easy - they answered all of our questions in a timely manner, listened to our requests and made the wedding so easy and seamless for us and our family and friends. Everyone in our party can't stop complimenting them :). Stop searching and just book Caitlinn and Brian already! It will be the best decision you make.

L
Laura

Married on 12/15/2018

Not just the best photographers, the best people!!!

I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE RAMSDENS!1. Nicest, most down to earth, warmest couple you will ever meet, literally wish they were my friends 2. INCREDIBLY organized, you will never for a ... Read more for a second have a doubt that they are ALL over it 3. THE PHOTOS ARE BREATH TAKING, literally before anyone says anything else about the wedding they say WOW THOSE PHOTOS 4. Made me feel so beautiful and so comfortable, the photos celebrate who we are as a couple but GLAMMIFIED 5. BRIAN LITERALLY KEPT ME FED AND GAVE ME WATER... like ACTUALLY they care SO SO MUCH, not just about the job but about YOU, every time i got overwhelmed for a moment they were there for me, they always had my back 6. DID I MENTION THE PHOTOS? they will get shots you can't even dream of, i post probably 50 a day because WOW honestly.... not booking the ramsdens will be your only wedding regret, they will be in our lives forever, these are two of the best people i have met, and i am BLOWN away by their work and pure hearts. the best. simply the best.