The Ranch at Little Hills

San Ramon, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Ranch at Little Hills

The Ranch at Little Hills is a wedding venue located in San Ramon, California. Nestled in the Las Trampas Regional Wilderness, this venue offers a beautiful and intimate setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Say “I do” among spectacular redwood trees and dance the night away under the stars with a hosted bar. With 25 acres of serene and secluded natural space, The Ranch at Little Hills is a picture-perfect wedding venue your guests will remember for years to come.

Facilities and Capacity
Once guests stroll through the main entrance at The Ranch at Little Hills, they’ll be surrounded by majestic redwoods. The redwood pergola deck is a perfect setting for wedding ceremonies and provides a beautiful backdrop for wedding photos. Receptions take place under stately oak trees beneath a white canopy tent with romantic, candlelight-inspired lighting.

The Ranch at Little Hills offers venue rental for weddings and other social events. Couples will be attended to by an on-site wedding coordinator and courteous and professional events staff. Choose from a variety of flexible wedding venue, décor and catering packages to suit your event needs. Event services offered include the following:

• Bridal and groom’s suites
  • Exclusive venue and grounds rental
  • Complimentary guest parking
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Chairs, tables, china and linens
  • Bistro lights over the dance floor
  • Wedding rental items such as heaters, uplighting and signs

Cuisine
The Ranch at Little Hills offers a menu of classic American and Italian-inspired dishes as well as full bar services. Entrée options include classics such as chicken piccata, blackened salmon, eggplant parmesan, ribeye roast and tortellini.

Other Services
The Ranch at Little Hills is an ideal location for hosting private parties of varying sizes. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, this location can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. This venue is also available for hosting corporate meetings, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions.

Location
Though it’s only five minutes away from San Ramon proper, the park allows guests a feeling of privacy and escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. This secluded spot is located in the middle of the Las Trampas Regional Wilderness park near interstate 680.

30 Reviews for The Ranch at Little Hills

30 The Ranch at Little Hills Reviews

C
Featured
Courtney

Married on 05/12/2012

I grew up going to my fathers company picnics at the ranch. When I found out they were doing weddings I told my finance at the time that we ought to look into it. It was hard for me to envision the ... Read more ranch as a wedding site initially. When we arrived for a tour we knew it was perfect! We met with our coordinator Amy who helped guide us through the process every step of the way. Everything turned out perfect. It was more than I ever dreamed. Our guests all agreed it was an amazing site and could not have been more picturesque. The food was amazing, the wine great and the staff was polite, and personable. The price was very reasonable as well in comparassion to other sites in the area.

Megan
Megan

Married on 07/21/2019

Hidden Gem

We happened upon the Ranch to Little Hills completely by mistake, and afterwards, we did not care at all about seeing any other venues. RLH had everything we wanted and more. The food was good, the ... Read more staff was on top of things and kind, and the venue is GORGEOUS. Our guests could not stop talking about it. Halfway through our wedding planning we ended up losing our wedding coordinator to another job, and RLH gave us another. Then the weather happened and the bridal suite ended up burning down. I was crazy with anxiety, but the new coordinator, Angela, she killed it and put all my stress at ease. What an amazingly wedding venue!

A
Angela

Married on 04/21/2018

I took one look at the Ranch at Little Hills and immediately knew it was where I wanted to get married. My husband and I are outdoor lovers and the Ranch provided the perfect, beautiful, tranquil ... Read more atmosphere that we wanted for our big day. Despite living all the way in Washington State, planning the wedding was so easy thanks to the help of our amazing and brilliant coordinator Gillian! She made sure we had every detail thought out and she was so accommodating to all of our needs. She even helped us to make a last-minute traditional Korean wedding ceremony possible at the venue the day before our wedding. Our whole wedding weekend was so magical and went exactly how my husband and I wanted it to, if not even better. We are so happy we were able to make such sweet memories at this place!